Oceanlove
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello everyone,

I'm in my second year currently doing Health & Social Care Level 3. And nearly everyone in my class have already applied for uni, but I'm still deciding what course to do!!!

I'm interested in two courses -

*Psychology with counselling
*Primary Education With (QTS) qualified teacher status
Blackstarr
Badges: 20
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Hey, have you studied anatomy and physiology?

Which course interests you more?
Oceanlove
Rep:
Yes I have studied anatomy & physiology. I found the unit quite interesting... I wanted to be a psychologist or psychotherapist.. But I'm not really keen on progressing to a masters degree, and that's why I was considering primary education as its direct entry to teaching
Blackstarr
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Oceanlove)
Yes I have studied anatomy & physiology. I found the unit quite interesting... I wanted to be a psychologist or psychotherapist.. But I'm not really keen on progressing to a masters degree, and that's why I was considering primary education as its direct entry to teaching
Are any good, I seem to be struggling.
Oceanlove
Rep:
(Original post by Blackstarr)
Are any good, I seem to be struggling.
Hi, what are you struggling with??

I've already done 9 units.. First year everyone was falling behind, but we catched up towards the end & I got a D* altogether.
Blackstarr
Report 6 years ago

I've already done 9 units.. First year everyone was falling behind, but we catched up towards the end & I got a D* altogether.

Hey i am in my first year and strughling with anatomy and physiology.

Do you have any notes on that.

Any help will be appriciated.
acafcca1234
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

Hi I am currently studying health and social care and im struggling with complimentary therapy, anatomy and physiology and equality and diversity.

Could you help. I am so worried about doing a resubmission and then getting kicked out.

Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.41%
Okay (114)
29.01%
A bit lacking (150)
38.17%
Not good at all (92)
23.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed