Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what is your experience with it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    what is your experience with it?
    Could you elaborate on your definition of "exercise vibration machine"?

ReputationRep:
    we have one at the gym. it does not get used very much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ya Dunno)
    Could you elaborate on your definition of "exercise vibration machine"?
    I thought it would be pretty straight forward. An exercise machine that vibrates...

ReputationRep:
    complete waste of time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greg Jackson)
    complete waste of time
    why's that? I've read so many good reviews on it.sigh

ReputationRep:
    Pretty useless, it's ignored at the gym. It wouldn't make a difference to your fitness, and even gentle exercise such as walking is more beneficial. (I think it actually does increase bone density, I read somewhere. I'm not sure if that's useful, but I doubt it does much else)

ReputationRep:
    They're designed for lazy people to use, to make them feel better about being lazy.

Useless machines, you will see basically no difference.

ReputationRep:
    I have. If you want to lose weight or build muscle don't bother. It does put your muscles under a lot of tension which tightens and tones them though, I thought it did that quite well!
    For example i would squat on it a few times and it REALLY tenses and contracts your muscles. I didn't do it regularly enough but i think it does tone you very well.

ReputationRep:
    When I skim read this thread title I though of another vibrating machine :teehee:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.