Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Post a picture of youself for me to paint watch

ReputationRep:
    I need a larger variety of people to paint from for my art project, I'm looking for people to send in a picture of themselves that i could paint from. I can use pictures of the internet because of copyright. I have like no money but ill send you a pic of the painting if you'd like.

Ive attached a few sketches of the kind of compositions i need to paint so if you could take a picture similar to one of the sketched please do. You don't have to be 'pretty' because I can Photoshop out what i don't want to paint plus people with 'flaws' are more interesting, seem more realistic and more human and so i think can illicit a stronger response.

please help, thanks!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheimcallyginger)
    please help, thanks!

Oooh, I'll try and take a quirky photo for you to paint.
    With a black or white background and at a strange angle? :fluffy:

Your work looks amazing :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neuth)
    Oooh, I'll try and take a quirky photo for you to paint.
    With a black or white background and at a strange angle? :fluffy:

Your work looks amazing :yep:
    ooooo thanks!

dont worry i can edit in a background color , yup a strange angle or just moody looking

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.