Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I commute from home but it's getting too much, the facebook pages for accommodation aren't very good, is anybody moving out of south courts/quays or know of a vacant room going?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I think my friend has just moved out of a room in South Courts if you're interested? I could give you her details?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MonicaG12)
    I think my friend has just moved out of a room in South Courts if you're interested? I could give you her details?
    yes please that would be great!

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Obviously room swaps are available to do but you do need to notify the university if you have found someone to swap your room with so that all details can be changed accordingly!

Also, there is a website which allows you to advertise the room swap you're looking to do and that may help you find someone to swap your room with too!

http://www.essex.ac.uk/accommodation...xchangeNb.aspx

Hope this helps

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 13, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.