Turn on thread page Beta

Im sad that in 6 months I wont ever be able to see my crush again :( watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Year 13, school ending soon . I love seeing my crush everyday and sometimes she smiles at me and it makes my heart feel so warm and then I feel happy all day and go to sleep at night and dream about her than day dream about her when I should be studying haha lol obvs still study just every now and again drift off thinking about her. Idk what I will do when I never get to see her again

ReputationRep:
    go up to her and talk to her
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    awww that's so cute
    apply to the same university as her! do the same course as her! follow the same career as her and chase your dreams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    Year 13, school ending soon . I love seeing my crush everyday and sometimes she smiles at me and it makes my heart feel so warm and then I feel happy all day and go to sleep at night and dream about her than day dream about her when I should be studying haha lol obvs still study just every now and again drift off thinking about her. Idk what I will do when I never get to see her again
    Get her number and talk to her. Get to know her a bit more - and find what differences and similarities you have between the two of you (music is always a good one), and you never know, your differences may become similarities soon
    Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Dude tell her let her know, if she is smiling at you that's a good sign really. What do you have to lose by letting her know you like her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mistyblue~)
    Dude tell her let her know, if she is smiling at you that's a good sign really. What do you have to lose by letting her know you like her?
    Im shy. Also if she says no ill feel really depressed and also I wont be able to fantasise about her anymore because I know 100% chance wont come true

ReputationRep:
    Im shy. Also if she says no ill feel really depressed and also I wont be able to fantasise about her anymore because I know 100% chance wont come true
    I understand what you mean, but don't forgot nothing is 100%, some people turn others down only to later wish they hadn't. If you don't want to take the risk then maybe take things slowly, start smiling at her more and talking to her more overcoming shyness requires effort on your part. A conversation starter could be asking the time, how her weekend went, what lesson you have next.. there are lots of ways you can get a little closer to her without revealing that you like her.

ReputationRep:
    So you can make a Internet forum about this girl but you're incapable of asking her out? If you're never going to see her again you have nothing to lose, go talk to her. It's better to know that it wouldn't have turned into a relationship than always thinking "what if", then again you may end up dating.

ReputationRep:
    Man up, if she rejects you then you move on and occupy yourself with other things that interest you until the next girl that you fancy comes along. Don't let your life revolve around this girl and your fantasies involving her.

ReputationRep:
    In all honesty I think you have left this a bit late. Surely you must have seen this girl at the beginning of college being year 12? This meant you let the whole of that year pass without having done anything to act on your like for her. Still its better late than never.

Do not leave this at "smiles" and brief moments in the corridors or wherever you may see her. That is secondary school behaviour. You are a man now ( well think of yourself as one) take the plunge and get into a conversation with her. I never believe there is a girl out of anybodys league providing the guy is confident and comes across as friendly but not too soft, thats a turn off for a lot of girls.

Try and make a good relation with her and if it doesnt work out I am sure it cannot be better than the feeling of never knowing what she would have said, or worst, bumping into her in your local shopping center with another guy who did exactly what you could have done. You will always think "damn that could have been me". Dont be that dude.

Good luck bruh.

ReputationRep:
    From my perspective, I'm going to basically parrot everyone else and say just talk to her. Because there have been plenty of relationships that didn't happen because neither party was willing to fess up. On the flip side, if she doesn't respond to your feelings, dust yourself off and move on. I know it isn't as easy as it sounds but think of it as falling over. You fall, you get back up. If she likes you, she likes you. If she doesn't, her loss. Be direct if you feel like you need to be, if you're unhappy with going in circles then what's the point? At the end of the day, it's up to you- ask yourself honestly, what would be your biggest regret?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.