Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Penis red after oral sex watch

Announcements

Two days ago I received oral sex from a girl for the first time,but my penis afterwards is itchy and the penis is red.

Not sure what to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Two days ago I received oral sex from a girl for the first time,but my penis afterwards is itchy and the penis is red.

Not sure what to do?
    Book a doctor's appointment as soon as possible. They can run tests and give you the best advice. The sooner the better, if you leave it alone it will only get worse.

(Original post by aliman65)
    Book a doctor's appointment as soon as possible. They can run tests and give you the best advice. The sooner the better, if you leave it alone it will only get worse.
    Thanks I will do

ReputationRep:
    First thing. Tell the girl. She might have something or be infected. Then go to the doctors as the person said. You can switch the orders of these things but just do them asap.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It's probably either friction (how much were teeth involved?) or a yeast infection (how white was her tongue?) but this is indeed 'wave it at a doctor' time.

ReputationRep:
    Get checked out. It may not be an STD, it could just be thrush but it is possible it is an STD as they can be passed orally.

ReputationRep:
    Dont have oral sex....

ReputationRep:
    Lool finished

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.