The Student Room Group

Hermit hits the gym

Scroll to see replies

Competiton done! Weighed in at 64.7 and hit 62.5/35/100 bench and deadlifts were pbs and squat was a matched PB. On such a high right now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hermitthefrog
Competiton done! Weighed in at 64.7 and hit 62.5/35/100 bench and deadlifts were pbs and squat was a matched PB. On such a high right now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're gonna look fab. And be the opposite of a hermit.
Stronger than most guys. Well done.
Awesome congrats

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just been dotting about this week, not been following the programme just been doing what I fancy. Not really enjoying the programme that's been given to us by the club and looking to change it up, anyone have any recommendations? People at the club have been suggesting madcow, anyone heard of it and have any experiences?

I'm also considering just going simple and doing stronglifts, building up a good base of strength and cutting out all the accessory stuff as its probably not necessary right now
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by hermitthefrog
Just been dotting about this week, not been following the programme just been doing what I fancy. Not really enjoying the programme that's been given to us by the club and looking to change it up, anyone have any recommendations? People at the club have been suggesting madcow, anyone heard of it and have any experiences?

I'm also considering just going simple and doing stronglifts, building up a good base of strength and cutting out all the accessory stuff as its probably not necessary right now

I did Madcow it was hands down the program which gave me my best gains (no surprise though it was the first strength program I went on after a few months of messing around)

I would say it depends on how quickly you progress. Are you still going up everyone you do an exercise? Or is it weekly? Or not even weekly?

Having a quick look at your recent routine Madcow will work though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest