Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Visiting by car on campus watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So, I've recently withdrawn from Queen Mary University and I am now home. My parents are going to London in the next few days and are collecting a few of my belongings I left in my flat. They have my key, but are they able to gain access by car onto the campus without me being present? Or what identification/paper work would they need to gain access???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peevie)
    So, I've recently withdrawn from Queen Mary University and I am now home. My parents are going to London in the next few days and are collecting a few of my belongings I left in my flat. They have my key, but are they able to gain access by car onto the campus without me being present? Or what identification/paper work would they need to gain access???
    You need to ask the uni, or maybe pist in the QMU section.

At most unis, they would need a visitor's car park pass to be permitted to park on campus. It would also be good to have them expected by security staff, so that they aren't challenged when entering your flat (if it's a uni block). Just call your department's Admin Office and they should be able to sort it out for you. You're not the only student in this situation by a long shot.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.