Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is it possible for me to get a string of A* and A in mocks? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My mocks are in 21 days... Do you think its possible to cover 12 subjects and get a string of A*'s and A's? I really need to pass these cause theyre gonna be looked at sixth forms when applying.

I aspire to be a surgeon in the future.

ReputationRep:
    This is in the wrong forum right? Yeah sure you should have time easily; I got straight A*s in mocks with a couple days of revision (admittedly at A level, don't remember GCSE). To be safe starting fairly soon could be advisable; it won't hurt anyway.

(Original post by jaspreetb)
    My mocks are in 21 days... Do you think its possible to cover 12 subjects and get a string of A*'s and A's? I really need to pass these cause theyre gonna be looked at sixth forms when applying.

ReputationRep:

well i did revise for my mocks and i wanted to do well because i also want to be a surgeon,
    i got 1A* 5/6 A and 2Bs and a C
    since mocks are only a few months away from exams i was disappointed but then in my actual gcse exams i got
    8A* 2A and a B
    so dont go off your mocks but make sure you actually revise for them so you know exactly how to improve in the real thing.

good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishea16)
    well i did revise for my mocks and i wanted to do well because i also want to be a surgeon,
    i got 1A* 5/6 A and 2Bs and a C
    since mocks are only a few months away from exams i was disappointed but then in my actual gcse exams i got
    8A* 2A and a B
    so dont go off your mocks but make sure you actually revise for them so you know exactly how to improve in the real thing.

good luck!
    i wish you pain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dradoo)
    i wish you pain
    Dont say that im already in pain because of A levels

ReputationRep:

You only really need a week to revise beforehand for the GCSE mocks. If you want to spread out the revision, then 21 days is more than enough. Don't burn out revising for mocks though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dradoo)
    lol cheeky lil slut :rolleyes:
    ????

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.