The Student Room Group

Is it possible for me to get a string of A* and A in mocks?

My mocks are in 21 days... Do you think its possible to cover 12 subjects and get a string of A*'s and A's? I really need to pass these cause theyre gonna be looked at sixth forms when applying.

I aspire to be a surgeon in the future.
Reply 1
This is in the wrong forum right? Yeah sure you should have time easily; I got straight A*s in mocks with a couple days of revision (admittedly at A level, don't remember GCSE). To be safe starting fairly soon could be advisable; it won't hurt anyway.

Original post by jaspreetb
My mocks are in 21 days... Do you think its possible to cover 12 subjects and get a string of A*'s and A's? I really need to pass these cause theyre gonna be looked at sixth forms when applying.

well i did revise for my mocks and i wanted to do well because i also want to be a surgeon,
i got 1A* 5/6 A and 2Bs and a C
since mocks are only a few months away from exams i was disappointed but then in my actual gcse exams i got
8A* 2A and a B
so dont go off your mocks but make sure you actually revise for them so you know exactly how to improve in the real thing.

good luck!:wink:
Reply 3
Original post by Ishea16
well i did revise for my mocks and i wanted to do well because i also want to be a surgeon,
i got 1A* 5/6 A and 2Bs and a C
since mocks are only a few months away from exams i was disappointed but then in my actual gcse exams i got
8A* 2A and a B
so dont go off your mocks but make sure you actually revise for them so you know exactly how to improve in the real thing.

good luck!:wink:

i wish you pain :tongue:
Original post by dradoo
i wish you pain :tongue:

Dont say that im already in pain because of A levels:redface:

You only really need a week to revise beforehand for the GCSE mocks. If you want to spread out the revision, then 21 days is more than enough. Don't burn out revising for mocks though.
Original post by dradoo
lol cheeky lil slut :rolleyes:

????:K:

Quick Reply

Latest