The FA Cup Thread 2015-16

Watch
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
First round started last night, with Salford emerging victorious and Gary Neville going duly mental in the crowd.

Use this thread for all your discussion until the final next May.
sr90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm amazed that Wealdstone's game isn't being televised, you'd think they would milk having the Wealdstone Raider on air
Mackay
Rep:
?
(Original post by sr90)
I'm amazed that Wealdstone's game isn't being televised, you'd think they would milk having the Wealdstone Raider on air
I'm amazed Coventry and Northampton's meeting isn't, given the former's history at Sixfields a couple of years ago and the latter's current off-the-field turmoil.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sr90)
You want some :p: anyway yeah big up to Salford last night, bound to be some more surprises this weekend.
Mackay
Rep:
?
Come on Barwell.
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Altrincham are at it again beating League sides.
Mackay
Rep:
?
Coventry exit at the first stage to lower league opposition once again, but it was a fantastic day for the Cobblers fans. They took 2,500 and it's great to see them flourishing on the pitch amid the off the field turmoil.

Coventry obviously missed Adam Armstrong and Kent.
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Shame for Wealdstone in the end losing 6-2, well pleased for Stourbridge though winning.
Mackay
Rep:
?
Just saw the highlights of the Colchester win. Wealdstone fans got their money's worth in fairness.

Shout out to Bury for battering Wigan 4-0.
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Get in Alty!
Mackay
Rep:
?
Poor Barwell. Always a shame when a fairytale doesn't materialise.
shawn_o1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Whitehawk with their premier league shirt numbers; they'll be a match for anybody.

Oh, and Barry Hayles wins the Barry Hayles derby for Chesham
Mackay
Rep:
?
Some great goals this weekend - McQuoid for Luton, Williams for Northwich, Murphy for Coventry etc.
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Big shock with Chesham knocking out Bristol Rovers, unfortunately for FC United they are already 2 down against Chesterfield after just 12 minutes.
sr90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by shawn_o1)
Oh, and Barry Hayles wins the Barry Hayles derby for Chesham
How the **** is he still playing? He must have been 30 odd when I got into football and that was late 90s
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sr90)
How the **** is he still playing? He must have been 30 odd when I got into football and that was late 90s
He's about 43 now but just loves the game and doesn't plan to stop anytime soon.
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Barry Hayles is a bonafide legend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60NB9oiOkDE

what a finish that was.
shawn_o1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sr90)
I have no idea either. He's 42 and had played in the premier league with mighty Fulham. Initially I thought he was manager of chesham, turns out he's player-coach
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
3-0 now to Chesterfield
Mackay
Rep:
?
Salford City awarded another home tie in the second round, but FC United bow out after being outclassed (expectedly) to Chesterfield.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (326)
34.57%
No (617)
65.43%

Watched Threads