The Student Room Group

The FA Cup Thread 2015-16

Scroll to see replies

A load of rubbish from West Brom so far.
Original post by TheMagicRat
A load of rubbish from West Brom so far.

Looks like they almost cba, which is poor considering they have no chance of a top half finish in the league. Unless they're worried about falling into the relegation scrap and just don't want any distractions.

That said seem to be picking up a bit now close to HT.
Berahino is their problem, he clearly wants to be somewhere else. Come on the posh.
Ahh, Yacob's obligatory booking.
Yesssssss get in Peterborough.
Reply 145
WBA have been dog ****. But a great equaliser.
Feel for Peterborough but they clearly need some work on pens, 2 very slow run ups where they then shoot almost right centre at the goal, easy for the keeper to judge it.
Albion got really lucky tonight, they played awful.
Reply 148
Couple of **** penalties for Posh let them down, really. Especially Angol's. I hate stuttered run-ups.
Here we go again
Money is killing English football! There's talk of making do without 150 years of tradition (the FA Cup replay)! Didn't Money kill the England national team already?
Original post by shawn_o1
Money is killing English football! There's talk of making do without 150 years of tradition (the FA Cup replay)! Didn't Money kill the England national team already?

FA Cup replays are pointless and serve no purpose. Has nothing to do with money.
Reply 152
Get in Reading.
Well it was expected. I hate Scott Wootton.
Reply 154
Pulis needs to wake up and realise what he is doing to this WBA side. Uninspired, insipid... and to top it all off, they were beaten at two set pieces today.
Huge opportunity for the Cherries missed but a fantastic save by Robles to keep Daniels' penalty out.
Gonna be hard for Blackburn to progress now, 2.1 down and down to 10 men.
Reply 157
3-1. Emenike with the third for the Hammers. Game over.
ended 5-1 but West Ham also got a man sent off.
Reading vs Crystal Palace
Everton vs Chelsea
Shrewsbury vs West Ham
Arsenal or Hull vs Watford

Looks like we're almost certain to have all London SFs... i'm counting Reading and Watford as London :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest