Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do you girls actually find us lads attractive? watch

Announcements

Obviously guys like girls, but I was genuinely interested as to girls feelings towards lads

I don't want to be a cocky lad who assumes he's Gods gift to women, I don't like to make any approach because why would they be interested in me

Some of my male friends are very pushy and manipulative in bedding girls which is not something I ever consider resorting to, I don't really feel a need but also as its especially immoral, imo

But since I'd never do this I wonder if I'd ever meet a girl who likes me, I'm not particularly bothered about sleeping with girls btw,
    It also makes me wonder why the lads have to be that pushy

Do girls get with guys out of being flattered by our attention or manipulation or out of genuine attraction? I'd never want to be with someone who wasn't happy with me, but I must admit I feel pretty disgusting and unwanted as a male
    Also don't girls find girls attractive since they're a lot nicer looking?

ReputationRep:
    The more pushy guys are more successful literallly EVERYWHERE I've seen. Girls don't really become interested in you until you start chatting to them as opposed to guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Obviously guys like girls, but I was genuinely interested as to girls feelings towards lads

I don't want to be a cocky lad who assumes he's Gods gift to women, I don't like to make any approach because why would they be interested in me

Some of my male friends are very pushy and manipulative in bedding girls which is not something I ever consider resorting to, I don't really feel a need but also as its especially immoral, imo

But since I'd never do this I wonder if I'd ever meet a girl who likes me, I'm not particularly bothered about sleeping with girls btw,
    It also makes me wonder why the lads have to be that pushy

Do girls get with guys out of being flattered by our attention or manipulation or out of genuine attraction? I'd never want to be with someone who wasn't happy with me, but I must admit I feel pretty disgusting and unwanted as a male
    Also don't girls find girls attractive since they're a lot nicer looking?

What do you mean by pushy and manipulative. I would say your question is an interesting one. A lot of the time the guy has to do the chasing but in the same way the girl will just not go along with it if she is not interested.

ReputationRep:
    I hate pushy lads but I love confident men, by confident I mean easy to talk and have a laugh with not a man who tries to sleep with a girl any chance they get! So you are the type of lad i'd find attractive, not all about sex

So would girls say they find lads naturally attractive, or only after the lad shows interest?
    A lot of qualities women say they look for in men can be found in women, and considering they're nicer looking, why don't they like other women?

I don't see why women would want us lads

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.