Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    she couldn't find the thread i think.....am i right??
    Thnks

I would like to announce my withdrawel from the competition, and pledge support to Adhsur in the remaining rounds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry Potter)
    I would like to announce my withdrawel from the competition, and pledge support to Adhsur in the remaining rounds.
    rfl. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    eric says he'll sort it out tomorrow, he's overloaded with homework today.

ReputationRep:
    well I didn't get my contribution in on time. I would like to make a complaint that time was early rather than me being late.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    well I didn't get my contribution in on time. I would like to make a complaint that time was early rather than me being late.

MB
    Do it now! you still have time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Do it now! you still have time
    Ok, here it is - bare in mind i'm a bit tipsy.

Why you deserve to go through to the other tasks and win: For many years now the mountain goats of Tibet have been an oppressed minority - there cries have been heard as far away as Alaska. I have recently been voted their leader but to prove myself and save them they have told me that I must win the secret task competion.
    Why you should be 1 out of 22 people picked: I have a big face (much bigger than all the other competitors)
    What makes you so special: I only eat scrambled eggs on tuesday. I wake up in the middle of the night once a week to go for walks on my ceiling (which I still haven't fully explored yet)
    Who do you fear most in the challenge: Jesus

MB

ReputationRep:
    well, soz i was overloaded with work and i was late but it is exam time so i have more important things to do. I am rather shocked that so many people never done the task so they will not be going threw, you all had over 7 days! now whether you were busy or not it only takes 5 minutes! People who never went through at the start and wanted to missed out so thanks a lot for ruining it! Now i thought about ending the game but for the people who bothered doing it deserve to go on and have a chance. So only 12 people went through due to a lack of task members and them 12 are:

Musicboy
    Infinity
    Carldaman
    Adhsur
    Kikzen
    Harry Potter
    Alec
    Fly By
    Saf
    Bezza
    Padfoot90
    Cate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    well, soz i was overloaded with work and i was late but it is exam time so i have more important things to do. I am rather shocked that so many people never done the task so they will not be going threw, you all had over 7 days! now whether you were busy or not it only takes 5 minutes! People who never went through at the start and wanted to missed out so thanks a lot for ruining it! Now i thought about ending the game but for the people who bothered doing it deserve to go on and have a chance. So only 12 people went through due to a lack of task members and them 12 are:

Musicboy
    Infinity
    Carldaman
    Adhsur
    Kikzen
    Harry Potter
    Alec
    Fly By
    Saf
    Bezza
    Padfoot90
    Cate
    Yay! We're all winners!

ReputationRep:
    Hehehe ok.

I suppose I can talk normally now.

ReputationRep:
    hehe

(Original post by Fly By)
    Why you deserve to go through to the other tasks and win:

coz you probably wont have enough people in the end. so you had to pick me.

Why you should be 1 out of 22 people picked:

coz there are 16 out of 22, so the odds favours me.

What makes you so special:

coz i go to special schools and i get special help, my mummy always say i am special.

Who do you fear most in the challenge:

everyone

ReputationRep:
    Can i join? MEMEMEME

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    Can i join? MEMEMEME
    So has it started yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    So has it started yet?
    It started last week - the first task has already finished.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    So has it started yet?

I dunno, i, just bord and seems really fun, do u know the task is? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    It started last week - the first task has already finished.

MB
    really.... :eek: i missed it...what was it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    really.... :eek: i missed it...what was it?
    try reading the thread.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)

Musicboy
    Infinity
    Carldaman
    Adhsur
    Kikzen
    Harry Potter
    Alec
    Fly By
    Saf
    Bezza
    Padfoot90
    Cate
    yay!...i'm through......so whats the next task????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    yay!...i'm through......so whats the next task????
    to work out what the task is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    to work out what the task is.
    really?.......how r we supposed to know!:confused:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.