Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The secret task! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    Sign me up coz I'm bored and since I've only just asked to be included I should be so as to prove that your not picking on a first come first serve (cheeky ah?)

EDIT - oh! Too late!
    You can replace me if Eric is okay with that, i helped think of the idea so i don't think I should be doing it really Too much inside info

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    You must make your own ride but it needs to be embarrassing and to do this you will need to make the rider look like an idiot. You need to describe the ride to me using Bezza (serves him right for calling me ericy wericy) as the rider. Describe what happens to him! Time starts now!
    :confused: I have absolutely no idea what you mean!

hmm, this is weird - the post refers to me as her, but when I press quote it comes up as him. I am a he, btw.

ReputationRep:
    Ericy wericy, I think the secret task has died.

ReputationRep:
    i dont wanna do it anymore, its crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Ericy wericy, I think the secret task has died.
    I was thinking the same

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.