Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I take it it's too late to join now?

Nice to have you back Eric!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    EB hasn't been online for 2 days. I wonder if he's remembered.

MB
    He has

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    He has
    how do you know?

MB

ReputationRep:
    how do you know?

MB
    He told me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    He told me
    well friday night has been and gone. Maybe they'll be a pm waiting for me in the morning.

MB

ReputationRep:
    Eric you need to get organized! If ya say your gonna post details friday night, then you need to follow through! I can't be sitting on here all day waiting to see if your gonna do it, I got plans tommorrow. **** guess I'm the first to forfit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Eric you need to get organized! If ya say your gonna post details friday night, then you need to follow through! I can't be sitting on here all day waiting to see if your gonna do it, I got plans tommorrow. **** guess I'm the first to forfit.
    Yeah, me too, I'll be in work 12-12 tomorrow afternoon, meaning I will only check UKL briefly in the morning. If I fail it won't be my fault.

ReputationRep:
    Now we know that eric is psychic. He obviously picked 2 extra because he knew that two of you would drop out and then he would have his 20. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I just meant that I would end up forfiting due to not being here when everything goes down. I was on late last night and nothing, now again at 11:30 and still nothing. I'm leaving in less than an hour and I have know idea what time I'll be back....sooo it's out of my hands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    no offense eric, but didnt the same thing happen with your reality game?

ReputationRep:
    ...?

ReputationRep:
    ...?
    Was he gonna PM us with it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Was he gonna PM us with it?
    Apparently. He probably has an elaborate plan which will end up with us killing off all the people he doesn't like. Either that or he's forgotten.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    Apparently. He probably has an elaborate plan which will end up with us killing off all the people he doesn't like. Either that or he's forgotten.
    He hadn't forgotten earlier :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    He hadn't forgotten earlier :confused:
    Maybe he's trying to build the anticipation until the excitement reaches fever pitch. I just wish he'd hurry up though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    Maybe he's trying to build the anticipation until the excitement reaches fever pitch. I just wish he'd hurry up though.
    Maybe we should start our own secret task for everyone but Eric?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    Hmm... I don't think so :confused:
    He said earlier that the task would be up 'soon'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    when do you mean by earlier?

MB

ReputationRep:
    when do you mean by earlier?

MB
    A couple of hours ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    when do you mean by soon?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.