What do you mean by task?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    What do you mean by task?
    The 'task' that he mentioned, clearly

when do you mean by soon?
    I dunno, he just said soon.

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from work-crazy twelve hour shift!!! Still no task? I'm disappointed. I'm on another 12-12 tomorrow so hopefully it'll be delayed 'til next week. Bezza's right tho, the anticipation is killing me.

ReputationRep:
    secret task members. Task 1 is here. You all have till sunday to complete it. This task is rather boring but it will make the tasks get good. Only 16 people can go through. What you have to do is fill out this form.

Why you deserve to go through to the other tasks and win:
    Why you should be 1 out of 22 people picked:
    What makes you so special:
    Who do you fear most in the challenge:

Do not be kind! I dont want people who will say, you go and get the trophy and the other person will be like, no you go!

Be MEAN!

sunday is the deadline, try make it long as possible, good luck to all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    secret task members. Task 1 is here. You all have till sunday to complete it. This task is rather boring but it will make the tasks get good. Only 16 people can go through. What you have to do is fill out this form.

Why you should be 1 out of 22 people picked:because I am the first to reply. This obviously demonstrates dedication to the religion of Eric Bischoff, the most excellent taskmaster. No-one else cares about your task, only me, and I'll go to any lengths to win!
    What makes you so special: I'm skilled and "reet funny", but only if you ask me to be. And I'm first to reply.
    Who do you fear most in the challenge: Nothing. I'll push the boundaries of UKL to the extreme. Just for kicks.

Do not be kind! I dont want people who will say, you go and get the trophy and the other person will be like, no you go!

Be MEAN!

ReputationRep:

Be MEAN!

Why you deserve to go through to the other tasks and win:Because I was here friday when the task should have been posted, then again on saturday afew times. And even though you just left us to the wolves over the weekend I'm still here!

Why you should be 1 out of 22 people picked:Because if I'm not, I'll drop a ton of bricks on you.

What makes you so special: Well Duh! I'm me, I mean....Hellooooo!

Who do you fear most in the challenge: Noone!

Now he'll just go off and dissapear again, and this game will die.

ReputationRep:

Be MEAN!

Why you deserve to go through to the other tasks and win: I don't. I'm probably the worst person to do this task, ever. I'm totally rubbish.
    Why you should be 1 out of 22 people picked: I shouldn't be, because, like I said, I'm rubbish.
    What makes you so special: I'm not.
    Who do you fear most in the challenge: Eric/Martin, cos he might not pick up on my reverse psychology

ReputationRep:
    Why you deserve to go through to the other tasks and win: i am number one, two is not a winner and 3 no one remember
    Why you should be 1 out of 22 people picked: i am number one, two is not a winner and 3 no one remember
    What makes you so special:i am number one, two is not a winner and 3 no one remember
    Who do you fear most in the challenge: cate and her reverse psychology.

That's an excellent question and one that deserves an honest answer. There are a number of very good reasons why I deserve to be picked for the next round and ultimately win the challenge. Firstly, and most importantly, I'm prepared to do anything: humlilate myself, rep, endorsements in my signature, sexual favours - just say the word.

Secondly, I'll do anything.

Thirdly, I am a generally underrated person and haven't won anything for a while.

Lets face it, there isn't much competition. Half the people on the list are stupid n00bs who are so boring they make me feel drousy just writing about them.

- I'm as cunning as a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on and is now working for the UN at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning.
    - I have an IQ of 178
    - I can run 100m in just over 10 seconds
    - Chicks dig me
    - I am a good liar
    - I can bench press 300 pounds
    - I play football for Arsenal under 18s

Adshur, being the nasty, coniving and generally horrible person that she is, will probably use her mod powers to eliminate the competition and intimidate the judge. However, I'm not too worried, since I have a cunning plan.

NOTE TO OTHER COMPETETORS: if you stay in the competition, I'll find out where you live and burn down your house.

ReputationRep:

coz you probably wont have enough people in the end. so you had to pick me.

coz there are 16 out of 22, so the odds favours me.

coz i go to special schools and i get special help, my mummy always say i am special.

everyone

ReputationRep:

Be MEAN!

How's this different to what you asked to pick the original 22?

ReputationRep:
    Why you deserve to go through to the other tasks and win?

Clearly, I'm a genius of modern time and inevitably will be revered throughout the world at some point in the near future - you have the opportunity to latch on to my bandwagon!

Why you should be 1 out of 22 people picked?

'Cos they smell awfully bad.

I'm better than they are.

No one suspects the quiet one.

Look into my eyes, you're feeling very sleepy...

What makes you so special?

I don't smell, unlike the others (of bad things, at any rate).

For some bizarre reason I'm able to recite the capital of any country in the world without a second thought, despite not consciously learning them at any point. Just think of the applications of that within the grand scheme of the Secret Task.

I can do an eerily good Barney the Dinosaur impression.

Who do you fear most in the challenge?

Adhsur. She's already shown her willingness to exploit her unyielding power as a mod, and I fear she shan't give a second thought to doing it again! The conniving so and so...

ReputationRep:
    Why?......you don't ask me why!....you just let me go through.....i mean your smart enough to know that if you choose me you'll never regret your decision......after all i am a natural born winner and choosing me will make you a winner!:cool:

Cos i'm the best and even you that!

nothing makes me special....i was just born special!

Fear?....ha!.....i don't fear anyone!but they all fear me!:cool:

Since I'm the only one who's been remotely mean, I think I should go through by default.

ReputationRep:

First and foremost, I am a moderator - so in that sense I have already displayed some kind of specialness? I am a responsible member of the forum, and I care deeply about all the forumites! I am the one who got bono on the right track (well, for a while until he turned nasty again). I also like eric and have spoken to him a few times. We're best buddies right? lol. I also have a nice smile as you can see.

I have already outlined the answer to you! I have the determination and commitment!!!

Ermmmm...

Nobody. I have no one to fear. Ha ha ha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry Potter)
    Adshur, being the nasty, coniving and generally horrible person that she is, will probably use her mod powers to eliminate the competition and intimidate the judge. However, I'm not too worried, since I have a cunning plan.
    How dare you! Why you little....:eek: :mad: I wouldn't do that!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Who do you fear most in the challenge?

Adhsur. She's already shown her willingness to exploit her unyielding power as a mod, and I fear she shan't give a second thought to doing it again! The conniving so and so...
    Is there a conspiracy going on here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Is there a conspiracy going on here?
    Oh not at all, just a common observation apparently. Consider it an advantage!

ReputationRep:
    Why you deserve to go through to the other tasks and win: Because this is a really crap secret task
    1) It's not secret
    2) It doesn't involve me doing anything
    I need to get through to get to the fun tasks.
    Why you should be 1 out of 22 people picked: Because I'm more bored of revision than the rest of them and need something fun to do.
    What makes you so special: Everything
    Who do you fear most in the challenge: Eric. He has too much control over me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Oh not at all, just a common observation apparently. Consider it an advantage!
    I'll just...*sob*...go hide in teh corner then...no one wants me in this group....NO ONE!!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.