Turn on thread page Beta

The secret task! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I'll just...*sob*...go hide in teh corner then...no one wants me in this group....NO ONE!!
    i want you in the group.

do I win??

ReputationRep:
    I'll just...*sob*...go hide in teh corner then...no one wants me in this group....NO ONE!!
    Oh don't be silly, come back. We're just in awe of your power...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    i want you in the group.

do I win??
    Thakoo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Oh don't be silly, come back. We're just in awe of your power...
    You are eh?

Woooo How did I ever trick d into giving me mod position? I can abuse it...hahahhaa...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    secret task members. Task 1 is here. You all have till sunday to complete it. This task is rather boring but it will make the tasks get good. Only 16 people can go through. What you have to do is fill out this form.

Why you deserve to go through to the other tasks and win: Because I am me, making me better
    Why you should be 1 out of 22 people picked: Because i put you in my sig, of people that i like
    What makes you so special: Because..... I joined a while ago
    Who do you fear most in the challenge: Adhsur, she has many powers :eek:

Do not be kind! I dont want people who will say, you go and get the trophy and the other person will be like, no you go!

Be MEAN!

sunday is the deadline, try make it long as possible, good luck to all

ReputationRep:
    I like the power.

I think people fearing me will keep me in. All the more fun I think I'll win!

BACK OFF EVERYONE!!! :mad:

(is that mean enough ericy wericy?)

ReputationRep:
    ericy wericy?! omg that is so funny lol He won't like that lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Ooops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Don't tell her that - she'll be editing all our posts so it looks like we're the ones calling him that!!

(Nice to see he finally remembered us, even if it's not very secret or very tasking)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    Don't tell her that - she'll be editing all our posts so it looks like we're the ones calling him that!!

(Nice to see he finally remembered us, even if it's not very secret or very tasking)
    I'm sure she won't cos she's very nice really
    (and it is secret, do we know what the others are? Or did you even know what this one was till earlier? No, hence secret )

ReputationRep:
    when do i win?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    I'm sure she won't cos she's very nice really
    (and it is secret, do we know what the others are? Or did you even know what this one was till earlier? No, hence secret )
    We'll just have to hope she's as nice as she claims.

It's not secret though - anyone can come in here and look. I envisaged James Bond style sneaking around, posting hidden messages in threads which only the other secret taskers would understand, not bureacrat-style form filling.

ReputationRep:
    How dare you! Why you little....:eek: :mad: I wouldn't do that!!!
    I would and have. ya hear that eric?

ReputationRep:
    I like the power.

I think people fearing me will keep me in. All the more fun I think I'll win!

BACK OFF EVERYONE!!! :mad:

All but one , I fear noone. Hmm perhaps an aliance would be in order, I mean look we both know there is no other compitition right, well perhaps lou. Yeah, I think the three of us could trample the rest of these so called competitors, then at the end it every women for her self.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    All but one , I fear noone. Hmm perhaps an aliance would be in order, I mean look we both know there is no other compitition right, well perhaps lou. Yeah, I think the three of us could trample the rest of these so called competitors, then at the end it every women for her self.
    I like that.

But to be honest with you infin, I really think it's a one-horse race all along...

ReputationRep:
    yeah. you do that.

ReputationRep:
    (ericy wericy?)
    what is that gay name? That is an insult to me and just to show your powers are useless against me you will be the first member to take on the punishment task. What you have to do is to not edit anyones post for 1 week on this thread, you are not allowed to write any messages with the letters a,e,i,o,u If you do you will eithr recieve a warning or it is possible you will be kicked out of the game. This task only takes place in this thread. You must post in this thread at least 4 times a day and the rules are still included then. Adhsur your week starts now

ReputationRep:
    what is that gay name? That is an insult to me and just to show your powers are useless against me you will be the first member to take on the punishment task. What you have to do is to not edit anyones post for 1 week on this thread, you are not allowed to write any messages with the letters a,e,i,o,u If you do you will eithr recieve a warning or it is possible you will be kicked out of the game. This task only takes place in this thread. You must post in this thread at least 4 times a day and the rules are still included then. Adhsur your week starts now
    Eric, you are evil! I like it!!

ReputationRep:
    K :O Tht s fn.

ReputationRep:
    OK :O Tht s fn.
    You failed on the first letter!! (I'm not sure if that was meant to be ironic!)

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.