which one is friendlier - warwick or soas? Watch

This discussion is closed.
mg84
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by swallows)
Awwww, poor Coventry. It can't help it if it gave it's life defending our freedom in WWII. It was apparently a really nice town till then...shame really.
It is supposedly improving now and is undergoing a major regeneration project in the city centre. Not sure when that'll start having an effect. (Noticed anything Leekey?)
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mg84)
It is supposedly improving now and is undergoing a major regeneration project in the city centre. Not sure when that'll start having an effect. (Noticed anything Leekey?)
I was told that West Orchards shopping centre has been renovated and Jumpin Jaks got made a little bit bigger but not really no.
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by swallows)
Awwww, poor Coventry. It can't help it if it gave it's life defending our freedom in WWII. It was apparently a really nice town till then...shame really.
For this I am thankful to it.
swallows
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
For this I am thankful to it.
Lol, yeah, me too. It was apparently quite similar to York with lots of medieval buildings and an "olde worlde" feel to it (in the none tacky commercial sense obviosuly ) till then. Damn Nazis.
Masonne
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mg84)
A very good point, but from the sound of it I doubt many people here have been to Coventry enough to conclude whether it is great or not either. I go out in London regularly and really enjoy, but I wouldn't want to study there as I'd be too close to home. Where is Shoreditch?
shoreditch is right next to old street. erm thats not a very good explanation, you know old street tube? well its that area, but more drifitng down towards the bottom of old street road and also drifting up north to dalston....lots and lots of really cool bars. hoxton square is great. and some great clubs. but you need to be in the know about where to go as they are tucked away quite a bit. also quite a few secret location warehoue parties/clubs/gigs.
i like shoreditch as its really really cool but in a different way to say places like the cross in kings cross or fabric are. its more edgy.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (621)
80.65%
Leave (149)
19.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise