Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Hey guys
    My 18th birthday is coming up early December and I haven't planned anything but my friends really want to do something...
    I am not an outsidey planner if u knw wat I mean

Usually I just stay home and cut a cake sooo that's wat I was going to do but it annoys some of my friends that I never go out
    this I because its quite hard to ask my parents for permission...so I have to reject😞

1] What can I do for a not very sociable quiet person like me?

2] What did/would you do on ur 18th?

Thank u all👍

ReputationRep:
    a day trip to a theme park? or a Christmas party at home?

ReputationRep:
    a bottle of booze and some cups

ReputationRep:
    Cinema and food?

ReputationRep:
    Does it really matter ? I just got a cake with my family for the sake of it. Just go to the cineams or a nice restaraunt. It doesnt really matter tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I stayed in my pyjamas all day and ate cake lol (tbf my birthday is Boxing Day so there's nothing to do)
    I went shopping in London a couple of days before with my mum and again the day after my birthday with friends (those sales tho). We were trapped in London until much later than anticipated though because that was the day King's Cross decided to close for repairs

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.