ReputationRep:
    what's your favourite??

ReputationRep:
    Gotta give a regional answer here:

Arabic food omg :love:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Spanish, Italian, Mexican, closely followed by Thai.

ReputationRep:
    Chinese food most definitely, and within that, Sichuan food-I love spicy food!

ReputationRep:
    Indian. Massive curry fan.

ReputationRep:
    Indian or Cantonese :love:

ReputationRep:
    Italian and Indian fo sho

Although I'm also a massive fan of Ethiopian. It is annoyoingly hard to get hold of though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pizzad0gs)
    Indian or Cantonese :love:
    Is that English Indian? Or indian indian? XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Is that English Indian? Or indian indian? XD
    BOTH :love:

i'm in love with all food tho so i am very easy to please oops

ReputationRep:
    Thai or Indian for me.

ReputationRep:
    BOTH :love:

i'm in love with all food tho so i am very easy to please oops
    Same lol I never understood how people can be such fussy eaters!

ReputationRep:
    Same lol I never understood how people can be such fussy eaters!
    oh god I know literally I will eat pretty much anything that is put in front of me (as long as it doesn't have meat in bc vegetarian (although I do miss chicken n stuff sometimes))

ReputationRep:
    Italien and french :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    oh god I know literally I will eat pretty much anything that is put in front of me (as long as it doesn't have meat in bc vegetarian (although I do miss chicken n stuff sometimes))
    Yep I will too xD mind if I ask why you became vegetarian?

ReputationRep:
    Yep I will too xD mind if I ask why you became vegetarian?
    yeah it's just the idea of eating animals makes me feel icky i don't know :laugh: and I didn't eat that much meat bc my parents were vegetarian too so I guess it made sense to me to also do it haha

ReputationRep:
    yeah it's just the idea of eating animals makes me feel icky i don't know :laugh: and I didn't eat that much meat bc my parents were vegetarian too so I guess it made sense to me to also do it haha
    Ah fair enough - my mum is the same. Yeah I guess it might be to do with the household one is brought up in ^^ Do you eat fish at all? Or completely off all types of meat

ReputationRep:
    Ah fair enough - my mum is the same. Yeah I guess it might be to do with the household one is brought up in ^^ Do you eat fish at all? Or completely off all types of meat
    do you eat meat then?? and i used to like 3 months ago or so but i decided to make things 100% times harder for myself and stop eating fish too (rip my sushi loving ways)

ReputationRep:
    do you eat meat then?? and i used to like 3 months ago or so but i decided to make things 100% times harder for myself and stop eating fish too (rip my sushi loving ways)
    I eat way too much meat lol XD Just can't stay away hahah... OMG no sushi!???? How can bestow such conditions upon yourself??:shock:

ReputationRep:
    I eat way too much meat lol XD Just can't stay away hahah... OMG no sushi!???? How can bestow such conditions upon yourself??:shock:
    you sound like my brother hahah and i knOW i hate myself for making this decision but i'm too stubborn to undo it :ashamed2:

eat ALL the sushi in my name. make it count :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    you sound like my brother hahah and i knOW i hate myself for making this decision but i'm too stubborn to undo it :ashamed2:

eat ALL the sushi in my name. make it count :cry2:
    LOL wow my sister actually stopped eating sushi too XD I have no idea why - but damn that is some coincidence!! :erm:

I will! Actually I think we'd planned sushi later this week Now it shall be eaten in the name of pizzad0gs!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.