Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Scorpion watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watch this show? I have been watching it for a while now and I really like the range of stories they come up with- not to mention the eccentricity of the team of geniuses and the near death experiences they combat every episode..

If you have seen American pie- 'sh1t break' finch is in it as a psychiatrist. Also, the villain from the second Terminator movie is in it. It's not at the breaking bad level, but will still keep you on the edge of your seat..

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was going to be a Mortal Kombat thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    I thought this was going to be a Mortal Kombat thread
    Haha funny enough I actually clicked on this show originally, thinking it was just Scorpion from MK with his on show with seperate adventures. I am not totally disappointed though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mak48)
    Haha funny enough I actually clicked on this show originally, thinking it was just Scorpion from MK with his on show with seperate adventures. I am not totally disappointed though...
    There was a Mortal Kombat TV series, but I remember it being really cheesy. I might check out that show, I need a series to watch atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    There was a Mortal Kombat TV series, but I remember it being really cheesy. I might check out that show, I need a series to watch atm
    The 2011 MK series one wasn't that bad tbh.

I recommend Scorpion if you are looking for a new series to watch.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.