Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Questions for people with lip piercings watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if I've posted this in the right place, but here we go.
    I've been thinking about getting something done - I've had snakebites in mind for about a year - but at the moment I'm 50/50. I'm a step away from university and I don't want to make any rash decisions, especially when I've only recently pierced my ears (my family isn't too keen on the idea either).
    However, I really like the way they look.

If you have a lip piercing, did it hurt?
    Do you have studs or rings?
    Does it damage your teeth and gums?
    Is it difficult to eat/brush your teeth?

If you used to have a piercing, why did you get rid of it? Did the hole heal afterwards or did it leave a scar? That's what I'm most worried about, especially when it comes to future jobs and interviews etc.

Cheers in advance.

ReputationRep:
    I had a lip piercing when I was 16! (7 years ago!)
    It did not hurt
    I had a stud! Wasn't a big fan of rings
    It damaged my gums a bit hence why I removed it... After about 4 months
    It was easy to brush my teeth

I did regret having it done though! I was young and naive and back then the 'emo/indie' trend was cool. It's up to you but I'd think very carefully. I've been left with a scar now that's not very noticeable unless you look very closely.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.