Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Idk if this is even in the correct place but...Basically, im currently doing a BTEC level three course and I want to progress to a Foundation year next year. Problem is, I dont have my maths GCSE. I have been retaking and obviously had to fail by ONE mark. Tried to get my paper remarked but it was online so they couldnt do anything anyways the uni's ive been in contact w have said they would need english & maths at grade C atleast, if i havent got my maths gcse by the end of next august what could my options be? I was thinking because i cant go uni id just have to Work full-time (I work in the Care sector btw) & retake my maths as an external student elsewhere & pay for my tuition etc separately. Can someone please advice me if this is the only option im limited too? Sorry if its long. I can't stop worrying enough fingers crossed i shall pass this year though! ❤️❤️ goodluck everyone x

Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.