Turn on thread page Beta

Do guys talk to girls they are not interested in? watch

Announcements

If a guy comes to sit with you and talk to you does this mean he is interested?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Not really. Depends what you talk about and his body language.

ReputationRep:
    it means he wants to talk to you. when guys talk to you it does not always mean that they wanna date you maybe they just want to be friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candycaneland500)
    it means he wants to talk to you. when guys talk to you it does not always mean that they wanna date you maybe they just want to be friends
    Indeed.

don't' jump to conclusions mate, probably was just bored or was put up to it by a mate
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    If it's out of the blue / feels forced then maybe.

Is a guy interested in you if he touches and bullies you??

ReputationRep:
    yes this is called flirting

ReputationRep:
    Yeh all dem times someone has their head flushed down a toilet is hardcore flirting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    Yeh all dem times someone has their head flushed down a toilet is hardcore flirting.
    Mmm if dats da case den a lot of guyz hav flirted wid me hehehe

(Original post by freedom)
    yes this is called flirting

he's always horrible to me and he's the popular one too.

by bullying I mean calling me names, making me upset, saying I'm ugly but then picking me up from legs and lifting me into the air and trying to talk to me but when I look at him he thinks I'm desperate. This week I called him 'desperate' and said he was an fboy

ReputationRep:
    Yes
    If i am talking to a girl it means i am not interested in her :lol:
    The girls i am interestesd in get the silent treatment

ReputationRep:
    by bullying I mean calling me names, making me upset, saying I'm ugly but then picking me up from legs and lifting me into the air and trying to talk to me but when I look at him he thinks I'm desperate. This week I called him 'desperate' and said he was an fboy
    He picks u up from the legs and lifts u in the air? :lolwut: m8, that's bullying - not flirting ffs. Tell him to stop behaving like a chimp.

ReputationRep:
    Yes they do, because they too are human beings.

Why, does that surprise you?

He picks u up from the legs and lifts u in the air? :lolwut: m8, that's bullying - not flirting ffs. Tell him to stop behaving like a chimp.

Thanks rainbow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theilluminati)
    Mmm if dats da case den a lot of guyz hav flirted wid me hehehe
    Illuminati confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    That's bullying. However, perhaps he doesn't know how to talk to you without looking weak before his friends, so he plays the lad. Try to speak to him when you're alone.
    Do you live in the ghetto?

ReputationRep:
    Not nesocerlyvhe. Au just want to chat to you one of my best ,sets I a girl and we non intention to sleep with each other?

[QUOTE=Josb;60462641]That's bullying. However, perhaps he doesn't know how to talk to you without looking weak before his friends, so he plays the lad. Try to speak to him when you're alone.

surprisingly, he's really nice when we're alone. once even bought me an xmas gift

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.