Turn on thread page Beta

The Truth Will Set You Free watch

ReputationRep:
    And the truth is - there is no god.There never was any.The concept of a "god" and religions are a human invention like language, the week, economics and every other human invention.All religious laws and restrictions , were not given to man by any "god" ( jooz, mouselems and chreestians or "gods" ( yes I am talking to you polytheists like jindus and boodehists), rather they were invented by some very, very primitive people who lived thousands of years ago and had no idea about science or how the world or the Universe actually works.There is NOTHING supernatural in the universe,ALL religions are inventions.No god or gods,created us , Darwin proved We evolved from apes over millions of years through the NATURAL ( and NOT supernatural) process of "Natural Selection.There is no "afterlife", and no "soul".we ARE our bodies, more precisely our brain.Our consciousness or "thinking self " is the result of electric impulses in the brain.We only live once ,so stop worshipping your imaginary god or gods, because they do not exist, so you are waisting your precious time, your one go.

ReputationRep:
    This post changed my life

/s

ReputationRep:
    It's great that you think that but how's it gonna set me free, sounds pretty depressing tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Pah, really the only "true" truth today is that:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veestos121)
    And the truth is - there is no god.There never was any.The concept of a "god" and religions are a human invention like language, the week, economics and every other human invention.All religious laws and restrictions , were not given to man by any "god" ( jooz, mouselems and chreestians or "gods" ( yes I am talking to you polytheists like jindus and boodehists), rather they were invented by some very, very primitive people who lived thousands of years ago and had no idea about science or how the world or the Universe actually works.There is NOTHING supernatural in the universe,ALL religions are inventions.No god or gods,created us , Darwin proved We evolved from apes over millions of years through the NATURAL ( and NOT supernatural) process of "Natural Selection.There is no "afterlife", and no "soul".we ARE our bodies, more precisely our brain.Our consciousness or "thinking self " is the result of electric impulses in the brain.We only live once ,so stop worshipping your imaginary god or gods, because they do not exist, so you are waisting your precious time, your one go.
    Ahaha, can you explain the Big Bang then? And maybe you forgot to mention that Darwin himself was Christian

ReputationRep:
    Here's the truth that will set you free. You are a sinner, like everyone else. Because God is perfect, any good we do will never match his greatness as he never sinned. Therefore, because God is good, he has to punish your sins. He has intended the appropriate punishment to be eternity in Hell.

However, because God loves you, he came to Earth as a human, Jesus Christ, and lived a perfect life. He later took on the punishment for our sins by dying on the cross as a sacrifice.

Right now, you can decide to start a relationship with God through faith in his Son, Jesus Christ. When you come to faith in Jesus Christ and repent from your sins, you will be forgiven of all your sins and you will be set free from your sins. When you die, you will live with your Father and Saviour in Heaven.

I hope you seriously consider putting your faith in Jesus Christ. I spent around five minutes writing this post so that you can be saved and have a new life with Christ.

ReputationRep:
    Yet science cannot prove everything entirely. Your theory of the big bang cannot be entirely proved, because no one ever existed then to say yes this is the creation of our world. And i dont appreciate that you tell people to stop wasting their time. Many Atheists expect people to not push their faiths in their faces yet do the same back to other people, like telling them not to waste their time. And evidently everything is faith. You have put your faith and belief in science, that whatever they say is true. You also dont have definite facts, they always change, science said that pluto was a planet and now it is not. Your science has had multiple theories for our existance and as it continues to advanced theories change. That doesnt mean i dont believe in science, because it is real it is around constantly, but i still keep my faith in God.

ReputationRep:
    My response to OP and the other paragraph spammers.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk

(Original post by Treblebee)
    Ahaha, can you explain the Big Bang then? And maybe you forgot to mention that Darwin himself was Christian
    Not saying about explanation but looking forward to NASA's telescope that will look at the Big Bang (complicated physics shizzle).

Edit: we cannot explain the Big Bang since... Actually not going to say because it's pretty obvious. However we have evidence that such an event happened such as every galaxy spreading out from a single location which only a large explosion could send everything out at such velocity and also it was all from the same place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna_S)
    Yet science cannot prove everything entirely. Your theory of the big bang cannot be entirely proved, because no one ever existed then to say yes this is the creation of our world. And i dont appreciate that you tell people to stop wasting their time. Many Atheists expect people to not push their faiths in their faces yet do the same back to other people, like telling them not to waste their time. And evidently everything is faith. You have put your faith and belief in science, that whatever they say is true. You also dont have definite facts, they always change, science said that pluto was a planet and now it is not. Your science has had multiple theories for our existance and as it continues to advanced theories change. That doesnt mean i dont believe in science, because it is real it is around constantly, but i still keep my faith in God.
    Yh totally
    Also, @OP, look up Alistair McGrath... he was an atheist, and he has a science degree from Oxford, plus he's more open-minded, so you should be interested

ReputationRep:
    Yh totally
    Also, @OP, look up Alistair McGrath... he was an atheist, and he has a science degree from Oxford, plus he's more open-minded, so you should be interested
    Thanks i will do

ReputationRep:
    To clear it up firstly, I am athiest so no this is not a hate response. But the above can be pretty offensive for many religious people and I don't really see the point in posting this in the first place. It isn't going to change anyone's opinion and will piss some people off. Finally, can this really be taken so seriously when you have written it so fast without caring that you can't even be arsed to put spaces after a full stop, has the worst spelling I have seen in a long time and some extremely dodgy punctuation? Yes what I just said has now become a rant. Good job on.... causing trouble for no reason?

PS for your GCSE English when you get there,"wasting" **

ReputationRep:
    you forgot to mention that Darwin himself was Christian
    No he wasn't :erm:

ReputationRep:
    "Jooz", "Jindus" and "Boodehists"

Definitely not a troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna_S)
    Thanks i will do
    I meant the OP of the thread, but of course, go ahead too Just take note that he is v careful not to offend atheists, so if some of his comments seem to have a lack of love towards God, that's why
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    God isn't a good explanation for the Big Bang, since you are just introducing more questions than legitimately answering anything. That is, unless there are reasons to believe that God caused the Big Bang separate to not having any other explanations.

ReputationRep:
    Got proof? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoping4Astars)
    Here's the truth that will set you free. You are a sinner, like everyone else. Because God is perfect, any good we do will never match his greatness as he never sinned. Therefore, because God is good, he has to punish your sins. He has intended the appropriate punishment to be eternity in Hell.

However, because God loves you, he came to Earth as a human, Jesus Christ, and lived a perfect life. He later took on the punishment for our sins by dying on the cross as a sacrifice.

Right now, you can decide to start a relationship with God through faith in his Son, Jesus Christ. When you come to faith in Jesus Christ and repent from your sins, you will be forgiven of all your sins and you will be set free from your sins. When you die, you will live with your Father and Saviour in Heaven.

I hope you seriously consider putting your faith in Jesus Christ. I spent around five minutes writing this post so that you can be saved and have a new life with Christ.
    hahahahaha times a trillion maybe.
    keep believing in your imaginary god, who exists only in your very creative imagination.
    when will you understand that there is no god and we evolved from ape like ancestors through evolution and natural selection?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    c
    You are saying all this, but in your mind, you know that God exists since the Gospel of the Bible is so powerful that no human can genuinely deny it. People pretend that they know 'for sure' that no God exists but, if they have heard the gospel, they know that he does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoping4Astars)
    You are saying all this, but in your mind, you know that God exists since the Gospel of the Bible is so powerful that no human can genuinely deny it. People pretend that they know 'for sure' that no God exists but, if they have heard the gospel, they know that he does.
    Good God, not another bible basher, please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Good God, not another bible basher, please.
    I'm pretty sure that a 'Bible basher' is someone who attempts to mock the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am simply trying to promote it to others. Please correct me if I am wrong.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.