Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can i test drive a car at a dealership with a practical test pass certificate? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone

Ive just recently passed my driving test with only 2 minors! I'm possibly going to a dealership tomorrow (sunday 8th november 2015) to test drive a car im interested in. do you reckon they'd let me test drive their vehicles if i only have this certificate? I'm expecting my photo card licence on the 26 of november

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    you should be fine, as long as you have your privosla still, and that eveythink on them machs, which is fine.

ReputationRep:
    whats a privosla? Do you mean provisional?

ReputationRep:
    Ring and ask..
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by rm5)
    Hello everyone

Ive just recently passed my driving test with only 2 minors! I'm possibly going to a dealership tomorrow (sunday 8th november 2015) to test drive a car im interested in. do you reckon they'd let me test drive their vehicles if i only have this certificate? I'm expecting my photo card licence on the 26 of november

Thanks
    Yo'll need to check, because dealerships can be funny about test drives. They can insist you've had your licence for a certain amount of time, or that you're over a certain age, or anything else they want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rm5)
    whats a privosla? Do you mean provisional?
    Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.