Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

A little bit crazy watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    There's girl a at work and we have kind of a weird relationship. I have been in this job sixth months and she has been in the job for about three. At work used to flirt all the time. Then we went out for work drinks as a team and we both got a little too drunk and started flirting and later on kissing. The next morning I woke up and was very pleased and decided to text her. She texts saying sorry buy you aren't my type. I took on the chin and moved on. she then starts to ignore me at work but continues to flirt with me on the phone. I confronted her about and she says it is all in my head. After countless shifts she didn't even have the manners to say hello. Then after i start ignoring her she asks if I am okay and what not. Yesterday I got a very strange text from her. it started out as verbal abuse and then she says she wants to have a threesome. I agree to it but then she asks me her opinion about her friend and tells me that her friend likes me and then acts like she is trying to match make. I polity ask for her friends number then she goes ape **** and tells me "why do you need her number when you have mine?" I don't know what to respond and deal with this situation

ReputationRep:
    bump

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.