Re-sitting English language GCSE PLEASE HELP IM ALEVELS AND I DONT KNOW WHAT 2 DO!

Watch
GuiltyPotato
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi guys! I need some advice and help on what to do.

So I'm currently doing my as-levels in bio, chem and psychology and I'm hoping to get into Imperial College London to study medicine. HOWEVER, I read that the required GCSEs to be guaranteed a place was AAABB in bio, chem, physics, maths and english language (in no particular order). The problem is, is that I have a C in English language (AQA). I went online to see whether I could take re-sits, but it says on the AQA website that English Language resits are currently scheduled to take place during November 2015 (IT'S NOVEMBER 2015 AND I FEEL LIKE IVE MISSED MY CHANCE). Is there any possible way of perhaps re-sitting my English Language course for AQA in June? Or doing anything at all to get into medical school.

Btw you guys, do I have to learn new topics in engish lang to be able to successfully re-sit the exams because I know that they've changed the course ((((((
sairajay
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The next exam will be in June and the English paper always have the same questions but related to a different text, however in the writing section the questions do tend to change.
Just look through past papers and you will be good to go.
GuiltyPotato
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by sairajay)
The next exam will be in June and the English paper always have the same questions but related to a different text, however in the writing section the questions do tend to change.
Just look through past papers and you will be good to go.
Thanks so much for your help! I'll definitely have a look at some resources, hopefully I can still get in to Imperial *fingers crossed*
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (121)
62.69%
I don't have everything I need (72)
37.31%

Watched Threads