Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i regret not watching Bolton first premier league home game back in the premier league back in 2001 when we beat Liverpool 2-1

ReputationRep:
    I regret not carrying out my duties towards God, I've neglected the responsibilities that he has placed upon me.

I really regret the way I've behaved towards and treated family members and other people in my life because my actions and behaviours will have a long lasting negative impact on their lives and I regret causing them so much pain and suffering.

Yes, not focusing in school-GCSEs are important.

This website is supposed to help you with your studies but it sometimes does the opposite.

ReputationRep:
    I regret not taking my 1st year of A levels seriously. If only I could go back in time, my life would be so much better right now
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Giving one of my exams my full attention, it cost me an A* in Further Maths and it was my easiest exam (S2) in Further Maths too. Still happy with an A though

Plus a few other mistakes/things I could have done differently but they've made me who I am today.

ReputationRep:
    Inb4 "regret losing my virginity to a dildo/tampon" etc.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Not focusing more on GCSEs

being friends with certain people

ReputationRep:
    i regret not making out with more people and/or not being more outgoing before i turned 16

-Failing maths in the first half term.
    -My A level subjects. (Well one of them).

ReputationRep:
    I regret creating a TSR account

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    I regret creating a TSR account
    Don't we all?

ReputationRep:
    Taking Music BTEC and hoping to get into Oxford to study French and Linguistics.

Although, being the only one in my school to have ever got a Distinction in it may sway them a little... :P

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.