Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    if my parents are posted by their (private sector) employer out of EU can i still get Tuition fees and grant? they may be gone for three years. I will go with them for sixth form be with them and the non EU country requires us to register there for residency but they will keep our house in UK and pay tax on some income tax there too
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative

    You may be considered as having a temporary break in residency if your parents are on a temporary contract for working overseas. You would need to provide evidence of this, such things can include:
    • A letter from HEI confirming gap year
    • A letter from the employer on headed paper confirming temporary employment including dates
    • A contract from the employer that clearly shows the employment is of a temporary nature
    • A letter from HM armed services if applicable
    • Temporary visas or work permits
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.