Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

It says my parcel has been delivered even though this is untrue watch

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I ordered over £60 worth of clothes from Missguided.co.uk yesterday and had next day delivery. Today i woke up to find this through my letterbox. Bearing in mind this was a delivery of clothes and it was pouring with rain all day today. As you can see from the photo the form is not even filled out correctly.

Name:  12207882_994081460648434_1677518197_n.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  29.2 KB

The tracking number at the top of this card did not match my tracking order so i assumed it was for one of my housemates. I looked outside all around our house and no parcel was there.

After waiting in all day my parcel did not arrive so i went online to track my order and it says my parcel has been delivered successfully even though it has not and i have not recieved it.

I am unsure if the card above is about my order and someone has stolen my parcel, as it has a different tracking number from my order. I tried to call the delivery company but their call centre is closed until monday. What do i do? It's not Missguideds fault, but what can the delivery company do? I'm really worried ive lost £60 and wont get my order
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~)
    I ordered over £60 worth of clothes from Missguided.co.uk yesterday and had next day delivery. Today i woke up to find this through my letterbox. Bearing in mind this was a delivery of clothes and it was pouring with rain all day today. As you can see from the photo the form is not even filled out correctly.

Name:  12207882_994081460648434_1677518197_n.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  29.2 KB

The tracking number at the top of this card did not match my tracking order so i assumed it was for one of my housemates. I looked outside all around our house and no parcel was there.

After waiting in all day my parcel did not arrive so i went online to track my order and it says my parcel has been delivered successfully even though it has not and i have not recieved it.

I am unsure if the card above is about my order and someone has stolen my parcel, as it has a different tracking number from my order. I tried to call the delivery company but their call centre is closed until monday. What do i do? It's not Missguideds fault, but what can the delivery company do? I'm really worried ive lost £60 and wont get my order
    Do not lose the card. It's proof that it wasn't delivered to you - it was left by a wall. Speak to Missguided on Monday as it may not be your parcel (and if you can find out from a housemate if they're expecting anything that might help), but if it is then they will take it up with the courier on your behalf.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Juno)
    Do not lose the card. It's proof that it wasn't delivered to you - it was left by a wall. Speak to Missguided on Monday as it may not be your parcel (and if you can find out from a housemate if they're expecting anything that might help), but if it is then they will take it up with the courier on your behalf.
    Thank you, will do that. Hopefully i get it sorted out!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 7, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.