Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have started MU123 last month but have fell a little behind, anyone know if it would be possible to defer the module and start again in February. I am paying by SFW and the extra time would be priceless to study and catch up.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by SpiritoftheDuck)
    I have started MU123 last month but have fell a little behind, anyone know if it would be possible to defer the module and start again in February. I am paying by SFW and the extra time would be priceless to study and catch up.
    You really need to speak to the OU about this. You could ask your tutor, or speak to the student support office. But the options do vary by module, and what you intend to do afterwards (do you want to keep any current TMA scores, or completely start again?) so nobody here can tell you.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.