The Student Room Group

Naughiest thing you did when you were a child?

Scroll to see replies

Everyone saying they read their older sisters' diaries. I am worried about my own diary now :s-smilie: *runs off to hide it*
I'd be here all day making a list but memorable ones...

Shouted stuff at the old moody woman behind us when my cousins were round... she came round and got us all grounded for good while.

Bit a girl on the cheek in nursery because she kept coming over to sit with me (she was really weird and creepy in my defence).

Flooded the toilets when I was 5 (thug life, I was angry because I wanted to go back to nursery).
Showed a girl my willy. :biggrin:
Original post by Student403
Anti sass. I like it xD

My teacher at the time made me sit under a sink for the entire rest of the day because of what I did. Don't think that would be allowed now in school lmao.
Original post by Novascope
My teacher at the time made me sit under a sink for the entire rest of the day because of what I did. Don't think that would be allowed now in school lmao.

Of all places a sink??? :rofl:
this is everything until i was 10
bin crawled-dozens of times found great stuff including a 2k engagement ring that i lost
smoked tobacco
a lot of small fires
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by re4trfe
I did the exact same thing

So glad I'm not the only one! :colondollar:
Reply 47
I shaved off half of each eyebrow back in year 4
Signed up to Club Penguin with my own email:cool:
Reply 49
In year 3 we were going swimming with school and I was sat at the back of the bus with my friends (the cool kidz ofc) they dared me to stick my middle finger up at the car behind so I did. The woman in the car then followed us to the swimming pool and told my teacher so I cried :colondollar:
Original post by william walker
Showed a girl my willy. :biggrin:

😂🙈
Original post by Profesh
Adapted the original Grand Theft Auto into a board-game, creatively titled 'The Game of Crime', which briefly made me the most popular person in my school.

I want to play this adaptation
I covered a section of my bedroom wall in my mums lipstick and blamed it on my little sister because I wanted my walls painted blue.
Original post by keturah
😂🙈

What are these things? What do they mean?
Agreed with the Tories on something (cannot remember what it was)
Original post by william walker
What are these things? What do they mean?

Basically I found it very amusing.
In reception for some reason I found it really funny to scream in people's ears like I wouldn't stop laughing for ages after doing it and the teacher told me off one morning and then in the afternoon during quiet time I crept up behind her chair and screamed in her ear and she started crying because I scared her so much
Everyone says I was the devil when I was 1-5 years old. :lol:

I was holding onto the outside of my mum and dad's bedroom window when I was a toddler, and then my neighbours saw me. :lol: I don't remember this, but my mum tells this story all the time.

I jumped onto my sister's wardrobe and it broke and fell on top of me.

When I was 2/3, I was at my autie's house and apprentley I left and walked back to mine. We didn't live that far away, but there were a lot of stair cases and alley ways you had to go through. My auntie was panicking and cry to my mum on the phone, and then I turned up home and knocked on the door. I have been told I developed quite quickly.

I broke the oven by bashing it with a hammar; I ripped the wallpapers off; I shaved my hair off; slapped a women on the aeroplane, gosh I was a terror.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by keturah
Basically I found it very amusing.

I see. You find my willy amusing? :colone:
Original post by Profesh
Adapted the original Grand Theft Auto into a board-game, creatively titled 'The Game of Crime', which briefly made me the most popular person in my school.

I would play the **** out of that, and I know I'm not the only one!

Quick Reply

Latest