Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone focused on Bodybuilding here? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone planning to compete in a bodybuilding show?? or already has done??

ReputationRep:
    would never pay to twerk in front of a panel of old men
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Beardbrah and Woody are the only guys I'm aware of who train bodybuilding style

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straighthate)
    would never pay to twerk in front of a panel of old men
    Why, are you not gay?

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to one day step on a stage, just the once. I'm pretty new to it (a few months with decent progress) but yeah one day hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    Are you natural ? That goes for others on here too
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by redleader1)
    Are you natural ? That goes for others on here too
    Some are, some aren't

Why do you ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    Some are, some aren't

Why do you ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just. Is it harder to put on mass as a natural ? I know steroids will speed up the process but the people who i look up to, I thought I could do it naturally but then realised I won't look half as good as those guys are on juice like Jeff Seid.

I'm not against people who use steroids it's still hard work but I'm just wanting to know is it quicker seeing results on juice. Not only that even regular guys who go to the gym who look good you think there natural but there on juice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redleader1)
    Just. Is it harder to put on mass as a natural ? I know steroids will speed up the process but the people who i look up to, I thought I could do it naturally but then realised I won't look half as good as those guys are on juice like Jeff Seid.

I'm not against people who use steroids it's still hard work but I'm just wanting to know is it quicker seeing results on juice. Not only that even regular guys who go to the gym who look good you think there natural but there on juice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, it's harder to put on mass, recover, cut, bulk etc, pretty much most aspects of training natural.

Imo, it's harder to be on the stacks. That is true dedication if you're smart about it.

ReputationRep:
    Here is a chart for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Here is a chart for you.

Right, after careful self-analysis, I'm either black and do bodyweights in the park, or I'm Arnold....or I don't lift.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JD1lla)
    Right, after careful self-analysis, I'm either black and do bodyweights in the park, or I'm Arnold....or I don't lift.
    Sucks doesn't it. :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Here is a chart for you.
    x
    Excellent dissertation. You get a 2:1.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.