Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning on choosing Essex as my firm choice to study Criminology and I need BBB, however I think I might get BBC due to my AS results, if I don't get BBB do I still have a chance of getting in?
    Also does anyone have any information on the Criminology with a placement year course? I've looked on the website but havent found anything on what the placement year is like so if anyone has any information about it that would be much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloegalloway)
    I'm planning on choosing Essex as my firm choice to study Criminology and I need BBB, however I think I might get BBC due to my AS results, if I don't get BBB do I still have a chance of getting in?
    Also does anyone have any information on the Criminology with a placement year course? I've looked on the website but havent found anything on what the placement year is like so if anyone has any information about it that would be much appreciated
    Hey! I'm currently studying at Essex and they are usually quite flexible with expected grades! It will obviously depend on course spaces but they do tend to be quite accommodating and flexible. I know of quite a few students who missed they're predicted grades who were still accepted!

If you're really worried about it you could get in contact with the admissions office; they might be able to give you some further advice

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloegalloway)
    Hiya, I'm a first year at Essex. PLEASE don't stress yourself out over this, essex are very lenient. I study Bsc Psychology which was a competitive course and got in with CCC as I messed my exams up (it was my firm). I've known people to get in with CDD. Hope this helps! I was in your shoes last year haha.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 12, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.