TimeIsMoney123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi in need of some professional advice and help as I cannot seek any where else on this information. I want to do an business administration apprenticeship level 2 with my GCSEs and I was wondering if this can possibly be a good start towards my path to management jobs such as operations director, management type jobs where I lead a team, etc. I am planning to do level 2 and 3 business administration apprenticeships and then heading towards university doing a business management course but I am not sure if top universities accept apprentices? Or maybe there is another form of higher apprenticeships where I can continue doing apprenticeships and get a diploma equivalent to a university degree? I am just wondering is doing the apprenticeship path a sufficient way into getting a management position? Like I tried searching and Google doesn't seem to have range of information in this sector. All it says is level 2 and 3 NVQ in business admin. Does not seem to tell me where it leads to...

Also I do have a interview for a level 2 business administration in 2 weeks.
TimeIsMoney123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Anyone? o.o
username677182
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Any degree in a subject relating to the career you want is helpful!

No degree guarantees you a job though.

I'm a Sales Office Manager, yet don't have a degree. If you're passionate enough, you can peruse a career in almost anything you like!

Good luck in whatever course you decide ok!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (644)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (816)
42.41%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.65%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise