Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Greggs Interview Today watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have had a Greggs interview today, i was a bit nervous but didn't let that stop me. This was the second round off interviews as everyone apparently failed the first. I saw on the sheet that only 3 people were being interviewed and i went in with a smile, being polite and shook hands. She seemed impressed with me and we had a laugh.

But then what got me was she asked me for my uniform size i was thinking have i got the job already! Has anyone else been asked this but not got the job as i am really anxious to know if i got the job She also mentioned pay, induction dates, what days i can work ETC.

ReputationRep:
    That's a really positive sign, I've just gotten a job at greggs!! they look for someone who's polite and friendly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    That's a really positive sign, I've just gotten a job at greggs!! they look for someone who's polite and friendly
    Yes, im polite anyway i said hello to the staff too, dont know if she noticed i was just shocked when she asked for my uniform sizes!! haha And well done for your job i will let you know if i am accepted or not.

ReputationRep:
    OP good luck - hope it goes well for you. You seem really grateful for whatever opportunity comes your way, you will go far 😎

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the terminator)
    OP good luck - hope it goes well for you. You seem really grateful for whatever opportunity comes your way, you will go far 😎
    Thanks and i hope i get it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hyjack2080)
    Yes, im polite anyway i said hello to the staff too, dont know if she noticed i was just shocked when she asked for my uniform sizes!! haha And well done for your job i will let you know if i am accepted or not.
    good luck, it's a nice place to work at xx

ReputationRep:
    good luck, it's a nice place to work at xx
    Especially with that 50% discount haha

ReputationRep:
    haha not keen on it cos i'll just gain weight lmfao

ReputationRep:
    haha not keen on it cos i'll just gain weight lmfao
    Thats exactly what i am worrying about just go for the healthy sandwiches haha

ReputationRep:
    Thats exactly what i am worrying about just go for the healthy sandwiches haha
    Mmm they toasted ones now too!

ReputationRep:
    Mmm they toasted ones now too!
    haha

ReputationRep:
    No reply as off yet, will keep informed though i believe they will get back to me tomorrow. Some people have said including friends they told them on a Tuesday so im hoping they tell me as well.

ReputationRep:
    i hope you got the job..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4keven4)
    i hope you got the job..
    I did get it!

ReputationRep:
    50% :O

ReputationRep:
    What questions do you get asked at the interview?

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.