Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone have any links for solutions for BMO Round 1 past papers?

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Bump :P

ReputationRep:
    which year?

ReputationRep:
    Well, 2003 and 2004 in particular, but I'd assume that any website with solutions to those would also have solutions to other, more recent BMOs too. Even if 2003 and 2004 aren't there, I'd like to be able to gain access to any other year's solutions, as I could just do those instead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AG98)
    Well, 2003 and 2004 in particular, but I'd assume that any website with solutions to those would also have solutions to other, more recent BMOs too. Even if 2003 and 2004 aren't there, I'd like to be able to gain access to any other year's solutions, as I could just do those instead
    You can buy a collection of all the BMO1 solutions in a book (called Olympiad Primer or something like that) they sell on their website and the individual ones (with BMO2) are in the yellow booklets sent out after the exam each year but I don't think they have any official solutions online (apart from the video ones for last year).

ReputationRep:
    Questions and solutions up to 2010 are in A Mathematical Olympiad Primer. Later ones are available as a pdf download. Both available from the UKMT shop, shop.ukmt.org.uk

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 8, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.