donnamedrosa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys,

I was just wondering, is it possible for AQA history to go from a B (AS grade) to a grade A for A2? I got an A on one exam but was ill for the other one and got a low grade B. I think I was 10 UMS marks off an A at AS? Just wanted to know how hard it is from someone who has possibly done it.
fireway10
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Currently doing A2 history AQA. If you ace the coursework by getting A* then it's possible I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
donnamedrosa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by fireway10)
Currently doing A2 history AQA. If you ace the coursework by getting A* then it's possible I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you doing International Relations for the exam by any chance? I'm supposed to do well in the coursework section but my teachers have said the exam is really hard compared to AS. Bit worried considering my History teacher told me someone who went to Cambridge got a grade D in this exam.
fireway10
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No sorry am doing the triumph of Elizabeth exam and doing the German reformation for coursework

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads