Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

It's time to tell her. watch

Announcements

Anon please.

I can't take this lovesickness anymore, i can't stop thinking about her, dreaming about her and ******* about her.

I'm a first year and shes in 2nd year uni. It was by pure accident that we met. She is a hard left christian meaning she is into her faith and believes strongly. I am a christian myself but i'm building my relationship with God.

She keeps texting me EVERYDAY. I want to tell her my feelings. I can't take it anymore .

And yes i want to sleep with her. I KNOW I WON'T GET ANY PUSSY

Has anyone got any advice on how you got together with your current/ex partner? i'm useless in relationships
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Ask her out.

ReputationRep:
    I've sat here for ages trying to figure out what the censored word is, none make sense to me. Am I missing something?

And, just tell her.. but if you have to, then be subtle about the censored bit (even though I don't know what that is, yet).

(Original post by Fiduciam)
    I've sat here for ages trying to figure out what the censored word is, none make sense to me. Am I missing something?

And, just tell her.. but if you have to, then be subtle about the censored bit (even though I don't know what that is, yet).
    its masturbating.

I'm socially anxious, this is all new to me. I can be friendly with girls but i have never experienced this level of a girl texting me everyday.

(Original post by SeanFM)
    Ask her out.
    give me an example how to ask her out. Do i say something like

'hey listen, on monday, do you wanna go nandos or a chinese resturant'

smh i'm such a loser lol :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    its masturbating.

I'm socially anxious, this is all new to me. I can be friendly with girls but i have never experienced this level of a girl texting me everyday.
    I thought as much, but 'masturbating about her' doesn't quite make sense lol.

Anyhow, how long has she been texting you everyday for? I mean, you don't wanna jump right in.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    give me an example how to ask her out. Do i say something like

'hey listen, on monday, do you wanna go nandos or a chinese resturant'

smh i'm such a loser lol :sigh:
    Think about her interests and/or things that you have in common, and if you can choose an activity based on that.

Maybe there's a film that's been released recently and you were wondering whether she'd want to go and see it with you?

(Original post by Fiduciam)
    I thought as much, but 'masturbating about her' doesn't quite make sense lol.

Anyhow, how long has she been texting you everyday for? I mean, you don't wanna jump right in.
    She has been texting me for two weeks straight but i met her after freshers week in the society.

ReputationRep:
    Houston, I shall remain in beta orbit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    I'm telling Brad.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    looooool man said he's been "masturbating about her"

(Original post by Use Err Name)
    looooool man said he's been "masturbating about her"
    fam, its the alcohol, it ****s my brain

ReputationRep:
    you sound like pia mia in "touch"

(Original post by picklescamp)
    I'm telling Brad.
    Both of you, take your trolling comments elsewhere away from my thread. I haven't got time for users who want to underestimate me with your weird-like comments.

(Original post by samina_ay)
    you sound like pia mia in "touch"
    ok. cool

ReputationRep:
    mate you're vocabs are something ive never seen a Christian write before... aren't u not allowed to hav sex with her until u marry her (saw something about it in God's law)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picklescamp)
    I'm telling Brad.
    Do it. He uses my lines I use his, all is fair.

(Original post by OLOY/YOLO)
    mate you're vocabs are something ive never seen a Christian write before... aren't u not allowed to hav sex with her until u marry her (saw something about it in God's law)
    I know what you mean but i really really like her. It is a sin to have sex without marriage but i can't take it.

If we were to become a couple, trust me i would be so sexually frustrated.

(Original post by 雷尼克)
    Get drunk with her

Tell her how you feel

If you fail, just pretend it was the alcohol talking
    I was drunk two days and i ALMOST drunk text her, only to realise i wrote it on my notes on my phone.

this is actually a good idea but may make me avoid her in future

Do it. He uses my lines I use his, all is fair.
    Some next strange banter this is

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.