Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i'd like to study at Manchester University or University of Slaford. I' m thinking about science and pharmaceutical or biomedical science. Does anybody tell me sth more about unis and help me with choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hebzia)
    Hey, i'd like to study at Manchester University or University of Slaford. I' m thinking about science and pharmaceutical or biomedical science. Does anybody tell me sth more about unis and help me with choice?
    There is also Manchester Metropolitan, and Bolton Uni in Bolton which is a part of Greater Manchester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saima_97)
    There is also Manchester Metropolitan, and Bolton Uni in Bolton which is a part of Greater Manchester
    Which one is the best and you can recommend ?

ReputationRep:
    Which one is the best and you can recommend ?
    University of Manchester is the best because it is a Russel group uni and has a good reputation. Man met and Salford uni are really good too i know people that like it here, Bolton uni is a smaller in comparison to all the other three and isnt as well known than the other three either. Ide say the best thing to do is to go to the open days for all four unis and see which one you like best, also look online and see if you have the entry requirements for these uni's and choose which one you like and can get into from the basis of that.

ReputationRep:
    personally i would want to study at Man Met or Salford, i don't meet the requirements for Manchester Uni and its probably too academic for the course i want to study aswell. It might be different in your case. Good luck with whatever you decide on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saima_97)
    personally i would want to study at Man Met or Salford, i don't meet the requirements for Manchester Uni and its probably too academic for the course i want to study aswell. It might be different in your case. Good luck with whatever you decide on
    Thanks for answer What would you like to study ?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for answer What would you like to study ?
    its alright and Adult Nursing

ReputationRep:
    Nice, hope we will see at one's of Manchester's Unis :burnout:

ReputationRep:
    Nice, hope we will see at one's of Manchester's Unis :burnout:
    hopefully!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 10, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.