Turn on thread page Beta

So I like two girls at Uni, both are very pretty.

I feel like inviting them both on seperate dates and making my choice after a couple/few.

Is that bad? Is it bad that they're on my course?? Should I tell them that I'm dating another girl??
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Well, you're still a single guy just looking for which one is worth spending your attention on.

There's no harm in going on a few dates with different people to see who floats your boat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I feel like inviting them both on seperate dates and making my choice after a couple/few.
    Yeah, go for it

Is that bad? Is it bad that they're on my course??
    Nah. S'fine.

Should I tell them that I'm dating another girl??
    Definitely not.

ReputationRep:

Is that bad? Is it bad that they're on my course?? Should I tell them that I'm dating another girl??
    by date do you mean netflix and chill?

(Original post by The Diplomat.)
    by date do you mean netflix and chill?
    Nah bowling + drinks

ReputationRep:
    Nah bowling + drinks
    go for it then, YOLO

ReputationRep:

Make an informed choice-date them both, see what you want.

(Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Well, you're still a single guy just looking for which one is worth spending your attention on.

There's no harm in going on a few dates with different people to see who floats your boat.
    Since catwithnohat used a metaphor to say date whoever gave you an erection I will also give my advice in this form;

There's no harm in going on a few dates with different people to see who can get your purple headed soldier to rise to attention.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by i<3milkshake)
    x
    No, the metaphor was used to say date whoever appealed to him the most.

why tf would it be purple :erm:

if that's that's what yours looks like, I'd happily book you an appointment to the GP (free of charge).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    No, the metaphor was used to say date whoever appealed to him the most.

why tf would it be purple :erm:

if that's that's what yours looks like, I'd happily book you an appointment to the GP (free of charge).
    It is an expression like float your boat. I stayed faithful to the phrase.

Mine doesn't look like that. Mine is flesh coloured. He does have a Japanese eye though which worries me since I have no Japanese heritage in my family. Can you book me an appointment for that?

ReputationRep:
    Na it's fine. Dating isn't exclusive

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by i<3milkshake)
    It is an expression like float your boat. I stayed faithful to the phrase.

Mine doesn't look like that. Mine is flesh coloured. He does have a Japanese eye though which worries me since I have no Japanese heritage in my family. Can you book me an appointment for that?
    No mate you can make that booking on your own :afraid:

are they both on the same course?? they're gonna find out either way, if you ask them both out then pick one. I guess be discrete or they could both tell you to do one lmao

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.