Psychology AQA AS - HELP how can i revise

Watch
sophia_313
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm not sure where this post will end up but i'm hoping someone can help, I've just started Psychology AS with AQA and it's clear that there's a new spec this year but i can't seem to find a revision guide for the new spec.. I've got a work book called 'AQA Psychology for A-levels year 1 & AS' but i find it's very wordy and i find it hard to revise from, i'd prefer a book that gets right to the point of what i need to know. Or any other book at all really! Also how are all you AS psychology AQA students revising in terms of papers ect? My teachers don't seem to know exactly what they're doing with it being a new system and to me in seems they're teaching the old one still, is that because they're both just kind of the same? Any help at all would be fantastic as i don't want to fall behind
KingAuthor
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Your revision guide sounds like a title of a CGP guide and it is the least wordy revision guide you can get! If you're not sure about a topic, create a mind map and create connections, maybe look online on the background of the facts. This might help you understand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads