Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Autistic Child Killed by Police in the US watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think the title speaks for its self.

The 2 officers have been charged with 2nd degree murder and attempted murder.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34754889

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...d-louisana-boy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...istic-boy.html

ReputationRep:
    When will this end, white on black crime from these gut toting racist police an....

......god damn it this doesn't fit the narrative at all!

In conclusion.. guns are bad kids, m'kay?

Suppose we'll get more info but it doesn't look good as they're saying the guy had no weapon, though it sounds like he didn't initially stop. (clearly not justified to then spray bullets into the car).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    Suppose we'll get more info but it doesn't look good as they're saying the guy had no weapon, though it sounds like he didn't initially stop. (clearly not justified to then spray bullets into the car).
    They said the no gun was found at the scene.and it is not known why he was stopped in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    They said the no gun was found at the scene.and it is not known why he was stopped in the first place.
    Man come back from work and I expected some replies lol.

Says the shooting happened in an alley though, seems odd if police wanted to stop him for him to then enter an alley. But as said more will come out, still murder no matter what for that dead kid though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    Man come back from work and I expected some replies lol.

Says the shooting happened in an alley though, seems odd if police wanted to stop him for him to then enter an alley. But as said more will come out, still murder no matter what for that dead kid though.
    Did you gear what the police chief said about the body cam footage. Something along the lines of the most disturbing thing he had ever seen.

It is strange that the usual posters haven't chipped in on this one, they are usually quite hot on the US police shooting the innocent.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely insane. The US government should be embarrassed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    I think the title speaks for its self.
    Then why does it give the completely irrelevant information that the dead child was autistic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good bloke)
    Then why does it give the completely irrelevant information that the dead child was autistic?
    Because I thought it might draw people into the thread by adding a bit of extra shock factor.

Clearly that has failed.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.