Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why is masculinity so fragile? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I just want to ask men why they are so fragile, well not all men. Like today I saw shampoo that was "for men" with the same ingredients as the normal "for women" one and my brother always asks for the "for men" one and I ask him why and he says he cant use girl stuff like wtf washing your hair with shampoo that doesn't say "for men" on it is girly? They do this with tons of products like "for men" tissues like wtf blow yo nose on a normal tissue. And I read in a magazine that men don't like to look at other men in clothes magazines as it makes them feel "uncomfortable" like what I don't understand can I be informed on why some men's masculinity is so fragile?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilylf)
    I just want to ask men why they are so fragile, well not all men. Like today I saw shampoo that was "for men" with the same ingredients as the normal "for women" one and my brother always asks for the "for men" one and I ask him why and he says he cant use girl stuff like wtf washing your hair with shampoo that doesn't say "for men" on it is girly? They do this with tons of products like "for men" tissues like wtf blow yo nose on a normal tissue. And I read in a magazine that men don't like to look at other men in clothes magazines as it makes them feel "uncomfortable" like what I don't understand can I be informed on why some men's masculinity is so fragile?
    Yorkies are only for men though.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.