Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I hate repetitive living watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I apologise in advance that this will sound incredibly miserable and I probably sound really ungrateful but I am genuinely trying to stop feeling this way! Recently I have been feeling quite bored of living this repetitive life of going to school, studying, going home, eating and sleeping. I've looked up solutions to stop feeling the way I do and lots of people seem to say 'life is what you make it' but how exactly do you do this? What other solutions are there to live a happier life and to improve life in general?

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the real world, stop moaning and accept what 99% of the rest of us have to do. It's the rich ***** who can live life how they want
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    You're getting used to becoming a wage slave by doing repetitive menial tasks in your normal every day life. Perhaps do various different activities to distract yourself from reality?

Get ready, pal. :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slothgenius)
    I apologise in advance that this will sound incredibly miserable and I probably sound really ungrateful but I am genuinely trying to stop feeling this way! Recently I have been feeling quite bored of living this repetitive life of going to school, studying, going home, eating and sleeping. I've looked up solutions to stop feeling the way I do and lots of people seem to say 'life is what you make it' but how exactly do you do this? What other solutions are there to live a happier life and to improve life in general?
    its life, nothing we can do, we just have to accept it and hope we dont die alone and sad

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.