Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sooo badly want to experience kissing and hand holding watch

ReputationRep:
    Before I leave sixth form. Once year 13 ends im an adult. Gotta act like an adult do adult things no more innocence anymore. Fml

ReputationRep:
    You can ask out your crush and hope for the best

ReputationRep:
    Are you a girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forumaddict)
    Before I leave sixth form. Once year 13 ends im an adult. Gotta act like an adult do adult things no more innocence anymore. Fml
    Perhaps stopping being such a forumaddict might help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johann von Gauss)
    Perhaps stopping being such a forumaddict might help?
    Ive gone from averaging 4-5 hours a day on forums to now averaging 1 hour or less

ReputationRep:
    Ive gone from averaging 4-5 hours a day on forums to now averaging 1 hour or less
    Keep up the work, son. You're almost a normal person.

ReputationRep:
    Do you like anyone in your sixth form?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadEnd_96)
    He does. He's made several threads about the topic

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry these things are still relevant as an adult. Get sharking..

ReputationRep:
    I have a crush. She is very cute and kinda nerdy. She is very quiet and a little bit shy but not in a bad way like she is very polite and friendly when I have talked to her. She is like a proper good girl never dressed up trashy or slutty she is very sweet

ReputationRep:
    I have a crush. She is very cute and kinda nerdy. She is very quiet and a little bit shy but not in a bad way like she is very polite and friendly when I have talked to her. She is like a proper good girl never dressed up trashy or slutty she is very sweet
    Ok, are you friends with her? Are you in any of the same classes with her?

ReputationRep:
    Ok, are you friends with her? Are you in any of the same classes with her?
    No classes together but in same private study

ReputationRep:
    No classes together but in same private study
    Do you do any of the same subjects? Does she have many friends? Is she just constantly studying in her free time at school?

ReputationRep:
    Do you do any of the same subjects? Does she have many friends? Is she just constantly studying in her free time at school?
    We do different subjects, shes has a few friends but isnt very popular. Idk where she goes at lunch times I always go outside of school with my friends no clue what she does

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    Keep up the work, son. You're almost a normal person.
    Idk about that 15k+ posts on misc takes its toll

ReputationRep:
    We do different subjects, shes has a few friends but isnt very popular. Idk where she goes at lunch times I always go outside of school with my friends no clue what she does
    You need to at least start off by just being her friend. During your private study periods, study next to her and then just start off simple by asking her questions like "What subjects are you studying?" or "How are you finding A2?" or something like that, you decide lol. After that she will be aware of your presence and then make sure you consistently say "Hi" or "How are you?" whenever you see her around school so that she remembers you. If you don't she will just forget about you. After a month of getting to know each other, then you can possibly ask for her number maybe if she is comfortable. Then you must do your best to make sure that your friendship with her doesn't fizzle out. If you haven't said anything or made a move. now is the time to do it. Don't wait any longer and just go talk to her respectfully in your next study period. You only have 7 months left to make this happen, which may sound like a long time but trust me time will fly by quickly. Don't wait till next year to talk to her because exam pressure will start to kick in and she will be too busy studying. SO DO IT NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    You need to at least start off by just being her friend. During your private study periods, study next to her and then just start off simple by asking her questions like "What subjects are you studying?" or "How are you finding A2?" or something like that, you decide lol. After that she will be aware of your presence and then make sure you consistently say "Hi" or "How are you?" whenever you see her around school so that she remembers you. If you don't she will just forget about you. After a month of getting to know each other, then you can possibly ask for her number maybe if she is comfortable. Then you must do your best to make sure that your friendship with her doesn't fizzle out. If you haven't said anything or made a move. now is the time to do it. Don't wait any longer and just go talk to her respectfully in your next study period. You only have 7 months left to make this happen, which may sound like a long time but trust me time will fly by quickly. Don't wait till next year to talk to her because exam pressure will start to kick in and she will be too busy studying. SO DO IT NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!!!!
    This sounds so simple but is so much harder irl to actually do

ReputationRep:
    This sounds so simple but is so much harder irl to actually do
    I understand that if you look at the bigger picture it may seem daunting. My suggestion is to focus on one step at an time. So your first step is to study next to her in your next private study and talk to her about her studies. That is all. Start off simple. Once you do this, then you can progress on to the next step.

I know this isn't an easy thing to do, but do you really want that feeling of regret after you finish sixth form for not being her friend? If you just take a chance and talk to her in your next private study, you either win or lose depending how well you talk to her (don't worry you will win if you speak to her respectfully). However, if you don't talk to her then you have already lost buddy and there is no point in thinking about her. At the end of the day you are more likely to win if you talk to her. If you don't talk to her then you know that you have definitely lost. Its your choice man. Let me know how it goes. GOOD LUCK!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Join the club

ReputationRep:
    I understand that if you look at the bigger picture it may seem daunting. My suggestion is to focus on one step at an time. So your first step is to study next to her in your next private study and talk to her about her studies. That is all. Start off simple. Once you do this, then you can progress on to the next step.

I know this isn't an easy thing to do, but do you really want that feeling of regret after you finish sixth form for not being her friend? If you just take a chance and talk to her in your next private study, you either win or lose depending how well you talk to her (don't worry you will win if you speak to her respectfully). However, if you don't talk to her then you have already lost buddy and there is no point in thinking about her. At the end of the day you are more likely to win if you talk to her. If you don't talk to her then you know that you have definitely lost. Its your choice man. Let me know how it goes. GOOD LUCK!
    At th3 start of the year she came and sat next to me in private study but seemed very focused on her working so I didnt try and talk to her to distract her but as we were packing up she said hey and I said hey back and probably should have tryes talking to her more but I got nervous and just walked away before even she could respond. Today there was no free computer next to her so I didnt sit with her, next time I see a free computer next to her I 1000% promise I will sit there . I saw her hanging round after school and I was as well so Id tryed to time when I left so wed bump into eachother but it didnt work, I know she normally leaves and around 4:30 so at 4:20 I walked past where I knew she was working and saw her with her coat on and bags packed so figured shes about to leave any moment now. So I went to the toilets to hold up for a minute or 2 then left at 4:25 and thought I would then wait at the gates till like 4:40. I didnt see her as I walked out so thought maybe will see her at the gates as she leaves so I waited I planned to wait like 20 mins tmfor her even thougb I knew it was likely she already had gone but then at 4:35 I saw my friend coming out from rugby training and he asked me who I was standinyg around for so I just lied and said I had just finished making a call and then walked with him because I didnt wanna reveal my true intentions also it was cold and windy and I had no coat so wasnt that bothered about leaving anyway

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.