Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am currently on my first year of doing a BTEC Level 3, 90 Credit Diploma in Health and Social Care.

I have been given the question 'assess the biomedical and socio-medical models of health' it is a Merit grade

I know that I have to say the strength and weaknesses of both models, but I can't think of any. What else do I have to say? And how much should I write?

I am 100% stuck so would really appreciate any help!

Thankyou!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    With BTEC you don't have to worry about how many pages you have to write. Just do the task and use case studies and before you know it you done so much.

•1. Intro- In this assignment I will be writing about......
    •Describe in your own words both models- (summarise) Bio/Socio – How does each model see Health ?

•2. Body - Use case study (view handout) and use each model to highlight how each model would view this families well being.
    Structure M1- In order to achieve M1

•3.Conclusion – I have explained the two models and used the information from the case study to assess both models........

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.