The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

I have just received a confusing email from Warwick

Warwick gave me a nice AAB offer for Chemistry a few days ago but today I received this email.

'We’ve just heard some exciting news from our Undergraduate Admissions Team they have recently confirmed a decision on your application with UCAS. They’ll be sending you an e-mail with full details on their decision so if you haven’t received it yet, do look out for it. '

Could anybody take a guess at what this means?
Reply 1
They just mean that they've sent you an offer. Seeing as you've already received it you have nothing extra top think about.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Lucasium
Warwick gave me a nice AAB offer for Chemistry a few days ago but today I received this email.

'We’ve just heard some exciting news from our Undergraduate Admissions Team they have recently confirmed a decision on your application with UCAS. They’ll be sending you an e-mail with full details on their decision so if you haven’t received it yet, do look out for it. '

Could anybody take a guess at what this means?

It sounds to me just like another confirmation. The fact it says "if you haven't received it yet" implies there's a chance you already applied and got the offer, and this email is just a bit late.
Reply 3
I was hoping they have decided to change the offer to unconditional

You hope for too much.

Warwick don't subscribe to the unconditional fad.
Reply 5
Original post by Princepieman
You hope for too much.

Warwick don't subscribe to the unconditional fad.

I heard a couple people saying they have a unconditional for Warwick mchem, maybe they already have their qualifications
I heard a couple people saying they have a unconditional for Warwick mchem, maybe they already have their qualifications

Yup, you got it. They only give them out to people who have met the entry requirements with achieved grades.

Yeah they never do that I'm afraid.

The only way to get an Unconditional from Warwick is if you're applying after having received your A level grades, so for example students who apply while on their gap year.

Quick Reply

Latest