The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't determine,we need a larger sample size to give a more effective and rigorous answer.
Original post by getfunky!
I don't think boob size matters to guys, as long as they're boobs..

Fixed.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I no longer work in retail, but I would suggest maybe not commenting on the size of people boobs in the first place, until you are talking about their bra size.

Not sure bra fitting works like "Wow, your tits are like bee stings, you'll probably only need this training bra these thimbles".

:holmes:
Reply 23
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Fixed.

TBH most of the guys I know IRL do prefer big however that is not what thread is about :rofl:

Can you move this to fashion & beauty please :angel:
Cant be arsed to post photos but imo assuming a 34" back, I think aa-b = small, c-d=medium, dd=largish, e+=big
Reply 25
Original post by Eveiebaby
Cant be arsed to post photos but imo assuming a 34" back, I think aa-b = small, c-d=medium, dd=largish, e+=big

Please dont post pics there are creeps on here :eek:

So it has nothing to do with band size? How am I meant to recognise them? :s-smilie: #worksucks
Reply 26
Women don't like to be objectified.
Make thread on boobs.
Not sure whats going on...
Original post by Rk2k14
Make thread on boobs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its ok if other women objectify women I guess.
Reply 28
Original post by Rk2k14
Make thread on boobs.

You'll figure it out :console:
Original post by RiotGirll

So it has nothing to do with band size? How am I meant to recognise them? :s-smilie: #worksucks

what does that mean? there are guys that are physically attracted to the opposite sex? What an atrocity!

I wouldnt post pics of my own tits - I meant I couldnt be bothered to post pics of already existing tits on the interwebz.

I'm a 36 DD, so typing that into google for someone of the same size:

This is what I think is a pretty average size:

This is what I think is small:
Reply 31
Original post by Tom Jickleson
what does that mean? there are guys that are physically attracted to the opposite sex? What an atrocity!

Please lead the way by posting topless pics for my **** bank :colone:

Spoiler

hnnnnnnnnnnggggg

but seriously, you need to spend less time on TSR. Half the threads I click, you are either the OP or the first reply ffs.
Reply 33
Original post by richpanda
hnnnnnnnnnnggggg

but seriously, you need to spend less time on TSR. Half the threads I click, you are either the OP or the first reply ffs.

I'm asking for a perma ban today actually (srs), going back to work tomorrow and moving next month :lol:

Last thread is meant to jimmy rustle.
Reply 34
Original post by Eveiebaby
I wouldnt post pics of my own tits - I meant I couldnt be bothered to post pics of already existing tits on the interwebz.

I'm a 36 DD, so typing that into google for someone of the same size:

This is what I think is a pretty average size:

This is what I think is small:

Oh right.. so big is basically kate upton, medium is in between and small is what skinny girls usually have? :tongue:
Oh right.. so big is basically kate upton, medium is in between and small is what skinny girls usually have? :tongue:

Skinny girls can have big boobs...its just that there is little chest projection on the last photo. You'd really have to squeeze those things together to get some cleavage.

Really skinny girl, big boobs:

Kate upton doesnt have massive boobs for her build in my opinion. Largish maybe to me...

Bigger is better :smile: Up to a certain point anyway......
Reply 37
Post pics of what you think small, medium/average, and big boobs look like (relative to the girl). Please dont insult people's bodies either :smile: as you can see all the women below are gorgeous

IMO:

small boobs

medium

big:

moar
Are you hungover or something? A schoolchild could understand my last few posts :tongue:

I made this thread because I'm working on the floor of a lingerie store on weekends and I don't want to embarrass myself by telling a customer "you have big boobs, pick X bra" or something when they don't. Not because (joke!) I'm a secret lesbian. Comprende? :facepalm:

Ummmmm.... That's an absolutely tasteless thing to say anyway, and you can easily offend. Some people don't like being told they have big boobs.

Have some tact.
Reply 39
Original post by Twinpeaks
Ummmmm.... That's an absolutely tasteless thing to say anyway, and you can easily offend. Some people don't like being told they have big boobs.

Have some tact.

Read my other posts, I probably wouldn't be saying it but my manager explicitly told me I needed to be able to recognise "small/medium/large" (for recommending ranges/picking out bras for people etc.)

Latest